Holly Hungry - Cover

Holly Hungry

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2008 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: I suspected my store clerk of stealing from the register. I gave her two choices: jail or sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Oral Sex   .

It was strange but my cash register till was short again, but this time it was by fifty bucks.

I owned Curios N Cards. It was a little shop that sold curios and cards hence the name. It wasn't unusual for the register's computerized accounting and the actual cash receipts to differ. An extra three pennies here or one less dollar there when giving out change always caused discrepancies. The strange thing was it was off by over five dollars a couple of days last week, around ten dollars earlier this week, and by a whopping fifty today.

Times were tough in this leaner economy so I needed every rightful dollar to stay afloat.

I was a 55-year old man, divorced long ago, with no children, and this store was my life.

If the store went under then I went under. I was too old to start over. I knew if I made smart business decisions I could ride out this economic downturn until everybody was back into a carefree spending mode.

Unfortunately, there was only one direction to look at in regards to my missing cash. It had to be Phoebe. She was a pretty, 18-year old brunette who started working for me this summer. She just graduated high school and planned to attend the local community college in the fall. I hated to accuse Phoebe but I had no choice. She and I were the only ones working here. She was a fantastic employee and I was quickly ecstatic about her.

She had a great work ethic. So I thought. I was evidently wrong. I was sad about Phoebe but I was angry too.

I had noticed her expensive blouse earlier this week and commented on it, but she said her grandmother gave her some money. I had a bad feeling I was her grandma. I couldn't just outright accuse Phoebe however. I had to make sure it was her. It could have been a customer though it was very unlikely.

It would normally cost some money to set up secret surveillance, but I could borrow equipment from my younger brother. He was in the film industry.

If I proved it was Phoebe by catching her on video then she would repay me. She definitely would repay me. It was either that or go to jail. The more I thought about it and stewed over what she did the angrier I became.

An idea hit me. It was possible to not only get what I wanted from her but I might even be able to recoup my financial losses. I'd have to check with my brother. He'd know. It all depended on whether she preferred jail or to give an old guy some fun. I was old but I was fit. I could more than handle a young girl like Phoebe. I would meet with my brother to hash my ideas out. He'd know more about what I was thinking since he dealt with actresses all the time.


Phoebe sat in my office after the shop was closed with her hands in her face. The video was indisputable.

"I don't want to send you to jail" I said, sitting on the edge of my desk facing her.

"You've been a great worker with a great attitude that is until I discovered you were stealing from me."

"I'm sorry," she blubbered for what felt like the thousandth time.

"So you have two choices," I said. "You can go to jail and be a disgrace to all your friends and to your loving Mom and Dad or you can do what I want."

"What is that?" she said, finally looking up.

"It's real easy. You let me fuck you."

"Fuck me?"

"Don't sound so surprised. Don't think a guy like me wouldn't love to fuck a sexy girl like you."

"Forget it!"

"What? Are you afraid you might like it?"

"Fuck you!"

"Right! That's what I want you to do. Are you a virgin?"

"It's none of your business!"

"Look!" I said angrily, grabbing her face in my hands and forcing her to look into my eyes. "It's my business now. You have a decision to make. Do you want to get fucked by a prison dyke or do you want to get fucked by me? Personally, I think your decision is pretty easy."

I let her go.

"I'm not," she said.

"You're not what?"

"Not a virgin."

"So you've decided then?"

She nodded, looking down at the floor.

I smiled broadly.

I took a paper out of a folder and sat it in front of her. I pulled a ballpoint pen from the desk drawer.

"Before I get to this contract there are a couple of conditions," I said. "You still work here. I'm not letting you quit and I'm not firing you. If you quit without my approval then you go to jail and find out what it's like to have some woman with hairy knuckles shove her fist in your pussy. There is a good chance I will give you a raise if you stay.

I'm thinking twenty-five cents an hour but it could be as little as ten cents or it could be as much as a dollar an hour or even more."

"Why would you do that?"

"That's my business. Now onto the contract. I'll summarize it for you. I'm going to film our little fuck." I pulled a towel off a high-quality handheld camera that I borrowed from my brother. "You're going to a do a little acting. In my movie your name will be Holly Hungry. Do you want to know why?"

Phoebe said nothing. She looked like she was in shock.

"Cheer up!" I said with a happy smile. "It's still better than having Helga the Barbarian's five fingers up your cunt and she's trying to stick her other five in. Anyway, your name is Holly Hungry because you are hungry for cock. Got it?"

She nodded. I was glad she wasn't completely out of it.

"The way I'm going to get my money back is by selling my video. Don't look so worried.

No one's ever going to know about it. I got to get my money back somehow. No matter how good a fuck you are I still want my money."

"I'll pay you back!"

"Yes but my way. Ready? Go sit on sofa."

I had an old two seat sofa in my office. I had covered it with a sheet in anticipation she would choose fucking over jail.

"Wait!" I said as she stood. "Sign the contract." I handed her the pen.

Phoebe looked beaten down. It wasn't my problem. She was the one who put herself in this position. It was her own stupidity.

"Alright, over there," I said, taking the signed contract.

She plopped down heavily on the cushions.

"You ever seen a porn movie before?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You're going to have to speak. Enough of this stupid silence."

"Yes," she said.

"You saw how the girls are always enthusiastic and energetic? I expect that of you. Got it?"

She nodded then quickly said, "Yes."

I pulled another paper out of the folder on the desk. I walked over and handed it to her.

"Here's the script. I'm going to ask you these questions. Answer them truthfully except your name is Holly Hungry now. When I get down further say the answers in bold when I ask those questions. Got it?"

"Yes," she sighed, reading it over.

"You're going to say it again and again until you get it right, so do it right the first time.

We'll practice first but I need to get ready too."

I stripped out of my clothes. I was still in decent shape. It was mostly the graying hair that gave my age away. Phoebe, I needed to start thinking of her as Holly too, stared at my cock. I think she was surprised that I still had a healthy piece of man meat. Just because I was semi-old didn't mean my cock shriveled away.

I picked up the camera and aimed it at Phoebe.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Holly Hungry."

"More enthusiasm. Try again. And smile."

"My name is..."

"Bigger smile."

"My name is Holly Hungry"

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"How many guys have you been with before?"

"One."

"Just one?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"What are you here for, Holly Hungry?"

"I'm hungry for cock."

"Good. You're getting it but try to look a little more excited. I know you can be a good actress. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's do it for real."

I aimed the camera and pressed record. I stopped her once early on and restarted but I felt good about the second time. She did a good job delivering my prepackaged answers too.

"Okay, get undressed then down on your knees. You're going to suck my cock."

"You don't want me to do a striptease for you?" she mocked with obvious irritation.

I liked her idea and wondered why I didn't think of it. I was too eager to get some action.

I didn't have to hurry. I had plenty of time.

"Good idea," I said to her apparent dismay. "Stand up and do a slutty dance. I can tell you're a natural." It was a dig to get back at her expressed irritation. "I'll tell you what to take off when. Go ahead and slip your shoes off now."

I backed up to the desk, zoomed the camera out to view how her full body looked in the screen then zoomed in for close ups. It would work.

"Okay," I said, "do a little dance while you rub your hands over your body."

It looked stupid but it looked hot too.

"Rub your hands over your boobs. That's the way. You're a natural. Now slowly unbutton your blouse."

I zoomed in on her boobs then zoomed back as she finished unbuttoning.

"Take it off. Good. Now your skirt. Beautiful."

She was now in plain white panties and an equally plain and equally white bra.

"Now your bra."

She undid the clasp. It almost felt like she was getting into it a little.

"Slowly pull it away from your tits." I centered my camera on them. "Good, good.

Perfect! They are beautiful."

Phoebe was a solid B cup. Her tits were a good normal size. I took extra time filming her tits.

"Okay, your panties," I said.

She slipped them down and off. I grinned. It looked awesome.

"You're a shaver," I commented.

"I thought guys liked it that way."

"Oh, we do! We do! You look fantastic. How about you sit down and spread your pussy open?" I patted the camera.

She did as requested. It might have been wishful thinking on my part but Phoebe seemed more accepting that I was going to fuck her. I even got the impression she was interested in it. Again, it was probably just me but the change seemed to correspond to when she saw my cock.

"Your pussy is gorgeous," I complimented while filming.

I had her turn around, so I could record her butt and backside.

"Alright," I said, aiming the camera down. "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Phoebe definitely sucked cock before. She wasn't timid or fearful.

"Look up," I coached. "I want to see your eyes."

Since I was doing a point-of-view video, it was preferred that she looked up as much as possible. How did I know that? My brother told me. He's a producer / director / writer for Spasm Videos. In the porn industry, you have to do it all. He's also a camera operator sometimes. He said I could sell the video and make a little money off of it.

That was how I was going to recoup the money that Phoebe stole from me.

"Take it deeper," I instructed.

She took my cock in further but it wasn't much more. I could still see a good portion of my lower shaft.

"You can do better than that," I said.

"I don't like it that deep," she said.

"You can do it."

I put my free hand on the back of her head, gripped her hair, and forced her mouth down on my cock. She coughed and weakly struggled.

"Almost," I complimented, letting her back off but keeping my fingers in her hair.

I pushed her down again. I kept the pressure on the back of her head and was able to force her mouth completely down.

"Hold," I said for a five second count.

I let her up.

"There. You did it. Do it again."

It looked awesome, would look great on video, and felt even better on my cock. It was absolutely great.

I pushed her back down. It was much easier this time.

"Oh, yeah. That's the way. I knew you could."

I forced her down five more times before I released her hair. Phoebe's breathing was hard.

"Don't stop. Keep sucking my cock."

Although winded, she resumed bobbing on it

"Go down on it," I instructed.

She paused, but when I brought my hand up she tried to do it on her own.

"All the way," I said. "You can do it." I wanted to be encouraging.

She knew she could do it now, so she pushed all the way down.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned. "Such a cock hungry girl."

When she came up, I had her do it again.

"That's it! Show me how hungry you are for cock."

She came up gasping.

"Damn! Your name is perfect, Holly Hungry. You took my cock right down. Tell me how much you love my cock."

My brother would edit as needed. He sometimes did editing along with his other production duties. He would only bother to edit this little video if he felt she was worthy.

I thought she was gorgeous, especially now that she was naked, but whether she was a fresh face and look to my brother was unknown. If I didn't get much money out of this venture at least I got a fuck out of it.

"Come on," I urged. "Show me what a good actress you are."

Phoebe released an audible sigh before speaking. "I love your cock. It's so big and hard."

"How does it taste?"

"It's yummy," she said, kissing the shaft.

Good! She was getting into it.

"What do you want to do with it with your mouth?"

"I want to suck it?"

"You sound unsure. Tell me want you want to do."

"I want to suck it."

"Do you want to swallow it? Are you a cock-hungry girl?"

"Yes."

"Tell me," I said "Say it clearly."

"I'm a cock-hungry girl and I want to swallow your cock."

"Say it then do it."

She repeated it and then did it.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed. "That's so good. Such a cock-hungry girl. Fuck!"

She pulled back.

"Okay," I said. "Sit on the couch. I'm going to fuck you now."

She looked relieved. She was probably tired of using her mouth.

I pulled her open legs to the edge and got up on my knees on the floor. I picked up the camera and aimed it at her pussy.

"Remember," I said. "You're an actress."

I pressed record on the camera. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head over her cunt area.

"Your little pussy looks so beautiful. Do you have a tight teen pussy?"

She nodded.

I mouthed, "Yes."

"Yes."

"It looks really wet and hungry. What is it hungry for?"

"Cock," she said.

"A big fat hard cock?"

"Yes."

"What does your pussy want with a hard cock?"

"Fuck me?"

I thought Phoebe was smart but she sure was slow at getting this acting thing. I turned off the camera.

"Look!" I said a little angrily. "You are Holly Hungry and you are hungry for cock. You need to get into it. It's not too late for me to change my mind and send your ass to jail. I want to fuck you but if you won't do it then I don't have a problem letting Big Annie find out how much she can stuff up your ass. What will it be?"

Phoebe began to cry. I thought she was done crying. I exhaled sharply and shook my head. This was not going as smoothly as I hoped. I could just go ahead and fuck her. I'd definitely enjoy that but I wanted my money too.

"Enough of this," I said annoyed. I tossed her skirt in her face. "Wipe your tears and let's do this."

I waited until she settled down again.

"What is your name?" I asked, beginning again.

"Holly Hungry?"

"You need to say it confidently. You are an actress and your role is Holly Hungry, a girl hungry for cock. You love to suck and fuck cock. You need to act like it and talk like it.

I really do think you'll love it once we begin to fuck. Now what are you going to say before I enter you?"

She said a few things. I helped her fine tune the words and improved her enthusiasm.

"I knew you could do it. Now what are you going to say as we fuck?"

She was better at coming up with phrases. I directed her to stay enthusiastic.

I started with the camera on her face this time.

Phoebe said, "Is that big hard cock for me? I so want it."

I was pleased. She had inserted a moan into her words.

I panned the camera down over her tits and to her pussy. Once more I rubbed my cock head on her cunt.

"Ooooh!" she moaned for the camera.

I knew she could be good at this.

"I'm so hungry for cock," she said. "My pussy needs it."

I rubbed my cock between her pussy lips a couple of times then pushed it into her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" she said.

Damn, it felt good to have my cock in her 18-year old pussy. She had a nice snug cunt. I pushed all the way in.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. It was a fabulous sensation. "You feel awesome, Ph--Holly." I was glad I caught myself. I didn't want to fuck up my own video.

I pulled all the way out and pushed all the way in several times.

"Fuck me! It's so good," she said like a good actress.

I began to stroke. Phoebe did a good job being Holly the porn star, but as time passed her words lessened and her sounds increased.

"Ohhhh," she moaned out and I instantly knew the sound was real. It was from Phoebe and not Holly. "Oh my god! Yes!"

I focused the camera on her face. I wanted to capture her orgasm.

"You love my cock, don't you?" I taunted. I wasn't truly taunting Phoebe. I just wanted her to admit she was enjoying the fuck.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.