Two Moms and Four Sons - Cover

Two Moms and Four Sons

Copyright© 2008 by Art West

Chapter 3: Summer vacation orgies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Summer vacation orgies - 34 year old divorced mothers of two teenage boys each first seduce their older boys (17) and then the younger (14). During a summer vacation they link with two men and their daughters, where they get knocked up and become porn stars

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

They had hired a microbus with three rows of seats, so that all six could travel together, and they set off early saturday morning, heading to the beach cottage.

Before they left, the boys told their moms that as they had proved to be such sluts, there'd be some ground rules. The first was that they were not to take any underwear with them for the holiday. So both women set out wearing tight t-shirts and short skirts, with two more shorts and skirts and a couple of sundresses in their bags. At Lynn's prompting, they had each procured two "wicked weasel" bikinis by mail order, and these were now the only swimsuits which were packed.

It was after lunch before they arrived at the cottage which they had rented. They immediately saw that the cottage was in semi-detached design, and once inside discovered that there was an inter-leading door between the two flats. One of their keys opened the door, but there was another locked door on the other side, which could clearly only be opened from the other flat (which at this stage was unoccupied, it seemed).

The cottage had two bedrooms, each of which contained two queen-sized beds. With some amusement, Rory wondered aloud: "Who would have shared with whom if we had not come to this comfortable arrangement with our moms?", affectionately putting an arm around his mother and squeezing her tit.

As soon as they were unpacked, the families headed for the local beach, with Lynn and Laura wearing one of their wicked weasel suits. Each consisted of a g-string bottoms and a boob-tube top, Lynn's in white and Laura's in a pale powder blue. They had already found that the tops turned transparent when wet!

Once they were well-settled on the beach, the boys told Lynn and Laura to take off their tops even though there was a clear sign at the entrance of the beach area prohibiting topless bathing.

For quite a while, the girls lay nearly naked sunbathing on the public beach. They were very aware of both admiring (from the men) and disapproving (from women) stares, and some muttered comments. But about 45 minutes later, two beach constables, a man and a woman approached them and warned them to cover up or face a fine. But as the constables turned away, the woman told them quietly: "If you drive up the coast to the north, there are a number of quiet beaches where you can do what you like without interference." The families agreed to investigate these quiet beaches the next morning.

Shortly afterwards they swam for a while which left the girls effectively topless anyway, as their nipples were clearly visible through the wet material. In fact, the outline of their pussy lips were also quite evident.

After returning to their cottage to change, they went to get hamburgers at an open air restaurant. The girls once more had short skirts and no panties, and the boys encouraged them to sit facing the passing crowds, and with their legs apart. Once again, admiring and disapproving stares were obvious. By the time they had finished eating, and Lynn and Laura had had a bottle of red wine between them, the two moms were decidedly horny in reaction to the alcohol and the exhibitionism.

When they returned to the cottage, Lynn and Laura were told of the next ground rules. They were to strip outside the front door before they were allowed inside. Ellis and Rory told them: "You will be naked indoors at all times. We will only let you get dressed on the doorstep, and you will have to give us your clothes before you go in". Their moms felt their pussies weeping juices and their nipples going rock hard at the thought of possible exposure to any passers-by.

Once inside, there came the question of sleeping arrangements. It was immediately agreed that only one bedroom need be used, each of the mothers sleeping with two of the boys. That left the question of who slept with whom. Someone suggested that four queens would be taken from a pack of cards, and that each boy would draw one of these. Those with the red queens would share Lynn's bed, and the other two would go with Laura.

As it happened, each mom got their own two sons! Laura felt an amazing combination of arousal and affection as she lay down between her two naked boys, both sporting rigid hard-ons. She turned to Damien and pulled him tight against her breasts and kissed him fiercely open- mouthed. Rory pressed in behind her, putting his arms round her, forcing his hand between her breast and his brother's chest, in order to fondle her one tit. At the same time, his cock pressed in between her ass-cheeks and rubbed against her backdoor.

As Laura felt her son's cock pressing against her sphincter, she whispered to him that there was a tube of KY jelly on the bedside table. He quickly obliged, and she thrilled at the feel of his greasy fingers entering her anus. Then his cock replaced his fingers and she sighed in ecstasy as he quickly filled her from behind. She returned her attention to her younger son. She wriggled forward, making sure that she did not dislodge Rory from her back hole, but rubbing her pussy against Damien's rigid tool. As he returned the pressure, his prick slid effortlessly into her cunt.

The two boys squeezed tightly against their mother, sandwiching her between their young bodies, and Laura almost immediately reached the first of what was to be a number of orgasms. The two boys quickly settled into a shared rhythm, alternately plunging in and out. The effect of both holes being filled was to make both tighter than usual for both both boys, and they cried out loudly: "Oh god, it feels so good, so tight ... it's even better than the twins [from Rory] or Jean and Ellie [Damien]".

Laura, grunted in between her repeated climaxes: "Fuuuuuucccccccccck me, both of you ... screw your mother hard ... fill both my holes ... give me your spunk, fill me ... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh".

Within ten minutes, both boys came together, and their cimaxes coincided with one of their mother's. As passions subsided, they remained locked together, with Laura squashed between her two boys. As they recovered their breath they became aware of an essentially similar scene being played out on the next bed.

Watching Lynn and her two boys reach climax provided new arousal for Rory and Damien. Laura wriggled round to face her older son, and pressing her ass against her younger son's rapidly stiffening cock. It was not long before she was sandwiched again, this time with Damien in her backdoor and Rory in her pussy. This time they lasted much longer before the two boys again filled her with their hot spend.

All were by now exhausted, and fell asleep. On each bed, one mom remained sandwiched between her two boys, still clenching their softening organs in her two holes.


Next morning, they packed refreshments into a coolbag, and headed out in the microbus to find one of the quiet beaches up the coast. There were many tracks that led off the road into the bushes lining the dunes. They chose one at random, left the car hidden from the road, and walked down on to the beach. Lynn and Laura left their clothes in the car and thrilled to the feel of total and public nudity.

On occasions through the day, other people came and went, mostly clothed but a few others were nude. When no one else was visible, the boys took the opportunity to fuck either their own mother or the other. More often than not they did it doggy style which gave less problems with the sand, but the moms were very aware that their actions would be more obviously visible to anyone coming down on to the beach than if they we just lying with their partners. But somehow the thrill of possible discovery created greater arousal for both girls ... they were becoming undoubted exhibitionists.

Towards late afternoon they returned to the cottage, and saw a car outside the adjoining cottage. They observed two athletic looking men and two young teen girls who looked a lot alike unpacking the car, and waved at them.

As soon as they stopped, Jim and Damien trotted round to make the acquaintance of their new neighbours.

"It didn't take them long!" said Lynn.

"They smell new pussy to sniff around" laughed Rory.

The younger boys were gone for about 30 minutes, and returned bursting with news and speculation.

"The girls are Sandy and Sarah. They have only just turned 13 but boy are they hot! We are sure they can't be virgins" enthused Damien.

"Their mothers are identical twins, and so they are almost like half-sisters, except that they were born only 3 days apart. The two men, Ken and Dan, are their dads who have brought them up from young as their mothers ran away join a touring rock band when the girls were only 6 months old" added Jim.

"Jim and I are sure that the two girls are sexually active with their dads and uncles in some way, as they are continually touching each other".

"Now you boys are just manufacturing fantasies" grinned Laura.

"No ... Damien's right. We were in their cottage and they are definitely only using one bedroom ... like us".

"And they were also asking if we knew any private beaches around, so we think they like nude bathing as well ... so we should get to know them better".

Their mothers and older brothers just laughed!

But the next morning, they were just pulling out of the service station after filling the car, when they saw their neighbours' car heading up the road.

"Let's follow them" urged Jim and Damien, and for some reason, Laura (who was driving) did so. Keeping a little distance behind, they saw the other car pull off the road a little further up the coast than they had been the previous day. Laura drove on past and then stopped. They waited about 10 minutes and then returned to the same turn-off and found the other car parked in between the bushes. They scrambled out and then quietly moved down the path between the thick bushes. They paused just before the path opened out on to the beach and peaked through the bushes.

The boys were right in one sense! The two dads and their daughters were frolicking in the surf, totally nude. There was much shrieking and giggling as the men grabbed the girls and dunked them in the surf. It was obvious that male hands were not shy to grab the girls in their most intimate parts, and that the girls were no less shy to grab the men by cock or balls.

Then all four emerged from the water and ran up the each to their towels, the girls holding hands with each other, and each holding hands with one of the men. The girls lay down on their backs on the towels, spreading their thighs in open invitation to the men who dropped down the lick the exposed pussies. The girls squealed in obvious pleasure.

The group watching from the bushes were no more than 20 yards away, and could see and hear clearly. The boys stripped their mothers of the sundresses they were still earing, leaving them naked, and pressed against the two women as they fondled tits and buttocks in increasing excitement as they watched the action in front of them.

"It's uncle with niece at the moment" whispered Jim.

The uncles were by now tracking kisses up their young nieces' bodies, pausing to suckle on the cone-shaped pubescent titties. Shortly afterwards, they were kissing mouth to mouth and their stiff cocks were finding the warm teenage pussies. The watchers in the bush saw clearly as the two men inserted their pricks slowly but surely into their nieces' cunts. The ease with which they found entry made it clear that the young teens were not by any means virgins.

The girls' shrieks were clearly audible as their uncles set up a steady pumping in and out of their little vaginas. Back in the bushes, the boys had by now also stripped and were wanking and rubbing their cocks against Lynn and Laura as they watched the sex show on the sand.

Then suddenly, the two girls wriggled around to turn the men on to their backs. The girls swapped partners, and each now mounted her own dad cowboy style. They bounced energetically and noisily, their little 13-year old titties bouncing charmingly. They turned to each other and kissed while fondling each others tits, not breaking their steady riding of their fathers. Soon, they reached screamed climaxes, and the watching group saw the men's hips jerking spasmodically as they unloaded sperm into their daughters' wombs.

As the two girls collapsed to lie on top of their dads in post-coital bliss, Lynn whispered to the others: "Come, let's go and surprise them".

The four on the beach did not even notice as the group emerged from the bushes, only reacting when Lynn's voice roused them: "Well, what the hell is going on here? Two adult men having sex with two underage girls, and in public as well! Disgraceful, immoral and illegal ... we should call the police!"

The girls shrieked and jumped up trying to cover themselves, while the men gasped in horror as they scrambled to their feet: "Oh, God, No, Don't report us! We'll give you whatever you want."

But then the girls recognized Jim and Damien. "Wait! It's the boys from next door! And they're with their mothers who are also naked ... And the older boys with their arms round their moms have got major hard-ons!"

With a grin, Rory squeezed Laura's tit in full view of all the watchers. The men relaxed visibly, and a round of introductions followed.

It was Rory who made the suggestion which broke any residual ice: "Ken and Dan are still worried we might have a hold over them. They'll feel better if they see our moms in underage incest action. Jim, Damien ... go for it ... fuck them".

Rory and Ellis helped to pull their still struggling moms down on to two towels, and held them from behind by their tits. In particular, Laura's residual inhibitions had her trying in vain to keep her legs together, but the two younger boys crawled up between the moms' thighs and without much foreplay rammed their young pricks into the waiting holes.

Then suddenly something clicked in Laura's mind, which was to change her for ever, in an instant losing all her inhibitions. As the friction of her son's cock massaging all the sensitive areas in her vagina pushed her towards a first climax, the depraved exposure of it all created a heightened arousal. She wanted people to watch her; and if it was essentially strangers seeing her perform an illicit incestuous act with her underage son, so much the better.

With a groan of extreme pleasure, she allowed her thighs to part as widely as possible, so that the watching audience could see his 14-year old prick pistoning in and out of her now very well-lubricated cunt. She grabbed for his balls with one hand and squeezed, eliciting his response: "God, yes, mom ... keep squeezing ... that's phenomenal". She looked up into the eyes of the watching men, seeing there the lust and arousal. She smiled at them and licked her lips, fully aware that they'd be fucking her soon even though she could not even yet quite remember which was Dan and which was Ken. But for now she concentrated on pleasing her young son, squeezing his prick with her vaginal muscles. They screamed and the audience cheered as Damien's buttocks tensed and he released his semen deep into her womb.

As Lynn and Laura no longer needed to be held down, the older boys stood up and went to make acquaintance with the two younger girls. With giggles, the totally uninhibited little sluts knelt down and took the two cocks into their mouths, massaging the shafts with their little hands.

As soon as the mom-son couples had collapsed in post- coital exhaustion, Sandy and Sarah went down on hands and knees to allow Ellis and Rory respectively to penetrate them doggy style. The two girls were facing each other, and French-kissed open-mouthed as they were mounted from behind. Clearly, they were totally unconcerned about the presence of their dads and the boys' moms.

Shortly afterwards, the teens ran back to surf, leaving the adults to get acquainted. This could mean one thing only. Lynn and Ken lay together on one towel, and Laura and Dan on the other. Gentle fondling led to gentle kissing which quickly became passionate and open- mouthed. They had hardly exchanged more than half-a- dozen words before each pair was united at the crotch, with hard penises of admirable size poking against the mouths of their wombs.

As the men had come not that much earlier in their daughters, they lasted much longer now ... at least half- an-hour. In fact, the teens were back and cheering their parents on before both couples reach final screaaming climaxes.

This set the scene for the rest of the day. Every possible male-female coupling occurred in the next few hours, all oblivious of being on an open beach. Fortunately, the only time that anyone else came on to the beach was when Dan was screwing Lynn while Ken did Laura, but while the teens were horsing around in the surf. The people gasped when they saw the adult couples, expressed their disgust, but quickly withdrew in embarrassment.

About mid-afternoon, the clouds came in and the group decided to return to their cottages. It was Ellis who pointed out that they could continue their group orgy by opening the interleading door between the cottages, and so they did.

By that night, the four adults who were quite exhausted, slept in one room, with Lynn and Ken sharing one bed and Laura and Dan the other. The six teens spent the night in the adjacent bedroom. The adults could hear them going at it all night.

At one point, Laura checked with the two dads: "I assume your girls are on some birth control, as our boys are not using protection, and we saw you did not either".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.