Two Moms and Four Sons - Cover

Two Moms and Four Sons

Copyright© 2008 by Art West

Chapter 1: Seducing their older sons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Seducing their older sons - 34 year old divorced mothers of two teenage boys each first seduce their older boys (17) and then the younger (14). During a summer vacation they link with two men and their daughters, where they get knocked up and become porn stars

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

It was the first really warm day of spring, and close friends Lynn and Laura relaxed after a few glasses of wine in the pool area of the securely walled village into which they had moved six months ago. They were wearing the new skimpy bikinis which each had dared the other to buy, and luxuriated in the warm sun and in the admiring glances from men in the vicinity.

Outgoing, olive skinned, dark haired, big busted Lynn and slightly shy petite perky-breasted blonde Laura had been friends since they met at ante-natal classes when both were only 17 and by far the youngest members of the class. Both had been forced by their families to marry the fathers, who were about 5 years older. The two girls delivered their sons Ellis (Lynn) and Rory (Laura) within 3 weeks of each other, and developed a deeper friendship as the shared the joys and agonies of child- raising.

They shared their fears as they felt their marriages wobbling and suspected their husbands of affairs. They encouraged each other to have a second baby in an attempt to rescue their marriages, so that two and a half years after the births of Ellis and Rory, they were joined by new brothers Jim and Damien.

But less than 6 months later they had to console each other when their husbands left them for other women. In the early days they discovered the comfort of giving each other sexual relief, sharing each other's beds regularly especially while the four boys were too young to understand.

But they were not Lesbians, and did eventually start dating. They baby-sat for each other, and shared giggled experiences over a few glasses of wine. Neither felt a desire to commit themselves to long-term relationships.

As the boys entered their teens and were looking for greater independence, Lynn and Laura bought cottages in the secure village complex which included a gym and large swimming pool. They were not immediate neighbours, but were only 5 minutes walk from each other.

By the start of the spring, Ellis and Rory had just turned 17, Jim and Damien were 14, and the girls were still short of 35 — still young women they reassured each other as they tried on their new bikinis.

And so it was that on that pleasantly warm Saturday afternoon, that they relaxed with a bottle of chilled white wine, enjoying the sun on wider expanses of naked skin than they had ever before exposed, and lazily watched their four sons.

The two younger boys were chasing each other and wrestling each other to the ground, clearly showing off to two 13-year old girls who giggled between themselves as they watched.

The older two did some serious swimming practice, but were now sitting in earnest conversation.

"Rory and Ellis have suddenly become young men in every way" commented Laura.

Lynn giggled a little drunkenly: "Especially between their legs", referring to the clear outlines of their male organs visible through their brief speedos.

"Lynn!" gasped Laura, blushing.

"Oh don't tell me you haven't noticed — I've seen you looking! Do you think they're sexually active yet?"

"Surely not" responded Laura, but she was embarrassed by the tingling feeling in her pussy at the thought.

"Why not? We were not quite 17 when we got knocked up! But it's not fair if they are getting some. God, I haven't had a real cock pleasuring me for about 2 months and I'm getting so desperate I'll be raping your Rory before long!"

"Lynn!!!" But Laura's tingling intensified.

They would have been amazed had they been able to eavesdrop on the two 17-year olds.

"Don't our moms look cool and sexy" observed Ellis, "especially in their new bikinis. Do you think they're out to find new men?"

"Maybe" agreed Rory. "If I was a little older I'd be picking them up. Do you think they'd put out on a first date".

"So who do you have the greatest hots for? My mom or yours"

"Rory, that's disgusting!! But I like your mom's tits, and wish her top would slip further down, but my mom's legs are her greatest asset."

"I agree! I have often fantasized about running my hands up your mom's thighs!"

At this point, their discussion was interrupted by the arrival of the Jensen twins, Heidi and Helga — 16 year old red-haired girls with cheekily upthrusting tits that were always tantalizingly nearly but not quite exposed.

Lynn and Laura watched as the twins joined the two boys, and smiled at the obvious flirtation on all sides. Then Ellis and Rory stood up and walked over to their mothers, who did not fail to observe the partial but quite evident erections under their speedos in spite of their efforts to hide them.

The boys grabbed their baggy shorts and t-shirts, slipping these over their swimwear as they explained: "We're going with the twins to listen to some new CDs they have. See you later".

As the four teenagers disappeared from view, Lynn wondered aloud: "Will our boys get lucky this afternoon? Or will they come home frustrated with blue balls?"

"Lynn!!!!" gasped Laura for the third time at her friend's outrageous comments, but in truth the same thought had passed her mind.

When Ellis arrived home just before supper, Lynn took one look at him and decided it was the blue balls not the lucky scenario, and she muttered to herself "teasing little hussies!". She wished she could do something and resolved to take it up with Laura.

In fact, the four teens had played some strip poker (a slow version where every button, clasp and zip counted). Somehow the two boys were down to their speedos only, in the last hand, Rory had to shed even that to the amusement of the girls. The girls never got past bras and panties however.


The next day (Sunday), Lynn brought up the matter of their sons' frustrations as she and Laura shared another bottle of wine. Laura admitted that Rory had returned looking very flushed and seeming irritable, and gone straight to his room for most of the evening.

"We need to help them find an outlet for their sexuality. Otherwise, they'll either over-compensate by doing something like drugs, or will end up raping some girl".

"But what the hell can we do?" asked Laura.

"Easy ... I'll seduce your Rory and you do the same for Ellis. Not only will we give them an outlet and an education, but we can get some real relief as well."

Laura, quite tipsy by now, giggled nervously but was only too conscious of an increasing tingle in her pussy. "How would we do this? I don't think I'd have the courage! What would the boys think of us?"

"They're teenage boys with raging hormones. Get them on their own, flash a bit of leg and pussy and they'll virtually rape us. Lie back and enjoy it."

The opportunity to put Lynn's theory to the test came up the next Saturday. Ellis and Jim were going to spend the day with their father, leaving Lynn on her own. On the Friday, she sketched out her plan to Laura who hesitantly agreed.

On Saturday morning, as soon as Laura heard her sons moving she quietly called Lynn, who a few minutes later called back.

"Rory, please get that for me" Laura called to her son.

A few minutes later he came to his mother as he was pulling on a t-shirt over cut-off jeans.

"Mom ... Lynn wants me to go over and help her move some crates. Is that OK?"

"Sure", replied his mother, who realized a threshold had been crossed. Her boy would be a man before he returned.

Rory was met at the door by Lynn wearing a thin and very short housecoat, nothing underneath and with quite a few buttons undone. Rory didn't know where to look between the tantalizing cleavage and the long tanned legs.

Lynn smiled to herself and took his arm saying "let me show you what I'm doing". As she walked him to her bedroom she deliberately rubbed her tit against his arm. His prick jerked as it gained a mind of it's own.

In the bedroom, there was a ladder propped against a high cupboard. "Hold the ladder for me and I'll pass down some boxes".

With the third box, Lynn turned on the ladder facing out and came down a few steps. Then she 'slipped' with a shriek falling on top of Rory as they tumbled to the floor. Her housecoat caught on the ladder and ripped right open so that Rory found himself on the floor holding an armful of naked womanly flesh.

"Oh My!" giggled Lynn and kissed the surprised teenager open-mouthed. He returned the kiss with fervour. She pulled his hand on to her breast and for a few minutes they rolled in passionate embrace on the floor.

Lynn stood, shrugging off the remnants of her house coat, and pulled him up to stand against her. Then she fell backwards on to the bed, spreading her legs in lewd exposure, giving the seventeen year old an eyeful of a mature hairy muff.

She pulled him down on top of her, before quickly stripping him of his t-shirt and running her hands over his youthful torso. As they resumed kissing, her hands fumbled with the clasp of his cut-offs, then pushed them off his legs. She was delighted to see that he was not wearing underpants, and his rigid boner sprang out against her thigh.

Her one hand gently stroked his smooth penis while her other held the back of his head as the intensity of the French-kissing increased.

Rory had never felt such sensations before in his young life and moaned against her lips "Jeez, Lynn, oh please don't stop, it feels SOOOOOO good".

She rolled him on to his back and said: "I'll make it feel even better".

She ran her lips across his chest, pausing to nip at his little nipples, and then down further to take his blood- filled prick right into her mouth, sucking on the end as her tongue massaged underneath. In just a few minutes, she realized he would not hold off much longer, and she was not about to waste his juices. She sat up and straddled his hips, feeling the delightful fullness as his rigid member slid deep into her love tunnel. She took his hands and placed them on to her tits, teaching him how to tweak each nipple alternately.

"Oh yeah ... Oh God ... Oh yes ... This is incredible ... But Ohhhhhhh ... I'm going to spurt ... Sorry I can't help it"

"Let it come ... fuck me deep ... shoot in me", and with that Lynn came at the same time as he tensed and pumped his load into her with a wild scream.

They lay together for a while. Then Rory suddenly woke up to what they had done and was instantly guilty.

"Oh, God, Lynn ... I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to ... I just couldn't stop myself" and he tried to get up.

But Lynn wouldn't let him leave. "What are you sorry about? Didn't you enjoy screwing your mom's old friend?"

"But ... but ... but"

"What's wrong ... don't you think women enjoy sex as much as men? There wouldn't be too many babies if that were true! We were two adults doing what nature intended from the dawn of time."

"You mean you aren't angry that I had sex with ... came in you? My mom would freak out if she knew — please don't tell her!"

"I'm not sure that your mom would freak out. She was wondering if you were getting it off with the Jensen twins. And remember, she was only about your age when you were conceived ... and that wasn't a virgin birth!"

"The Jensen twins are such teases. They kind of hint at sex, but we never get more than a quick kiss and perhaps a feel of a tit through their clothes. We play strip poker, but we think they know how to fiddle the cards. We thought it was in the nature of girls to tease but to hold out for long-term commitment."

As they talked, she began playing again with his prick which showed signs of renewed life. "Young girls are sometimes scared to start; but I assure you that once we learn the joys of sex, all that holds us women back are societal taboos ... but some of us don't even care about those. So my boy, if you want a fuck, you know where my hole is", said spreading her legs widely and seductively.

By now, Rory was at full attention, and ready to mount her again.

"Hold on, this time you need to do something for me first", and she grabbed his head and pulled it between her wide-spread thighs.

"See this little knob here? Suck on it and lick between my pussy lips, shoving your tongue right in from time to time". He was a quick learner and soon had his teacher writhing around in the first of a number of climaxes.

After 10 minutes of cunnilingus, she relented and drew him up to lie on top of her. His tool found her gash easily and slipped effortlessly into its warm moist depths. They slammed against each other, grinding pubic bone to pubic bone. Their open mouths smashed together and tongues explored each others teeth and gums. As he had come not so long before, it took longer before his prostate produced another flood, and during that time she came twice more, biting on his lips between her screams. When he did come it was even more exquisite than the first time.

They dozed for a while in each others' arms. Then naked still they walked to the kitchen to get some juice. They sat side by side in her living room, gently caressing and exploring each others' bodies. Rory was convinced he was in love ... he just wanted to touch and to hold her all the time.

When his arousal became evident once more, she taught him the doggy style, taking his hands to play with her tits, milking her nipples, and to rub her swollen clit. And so he pumped a third load of cum into her willing vagina that morning.

"When can I see you again?" he asked as he was about to leave, worrying that his mother would come looking for him.

"Whenever you have the urge" was her reply, as she greeted him at the door, not having yet bothered to dress, comfortable in her nakedness in front of the young teen.


Rory hardly greeted his mother, and rushed to his room. She did not miss the guilty look on his face and know immediately that her friend has successfully seduced her son.

She quickly and quietly phoned Lynn with an accusing: "You did it!", and got an answering chuckle.

"Oh Yeeessssssss! And teenage boys are sooooo good. We did it three times in hardly more than an hour. Your Rory will never look back ... he's a man now! But now it's your turn ... SOON!"

Laura was torn between a nervous fear and orgasmic excitement. "I don't know if I can pull it off."

"Yes you will ... just go with the flow!"

And the opportunity came sooner than expected and without planning. Just three days later was a Tuesday, on which all four boys usually had extramural activities at their school that ran late in the afternoon. Also as usual, Lynn and Laura played tennis in the morning and lunched together. Lynn was driving, but Laura had quite a few glasses of wine, and was quite tipsy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.