The Talk, (Between a thirteen year old boy and his mother) - Cover

The Talk, (Between a thirteen year old boy and his mother)

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2008 by FamilyMan

Incest Sex Story: A conversation between a 13 years old boy and his foxy mother. . Many codes fit this story but I'll only use a few. All others will be a clear giveaway of the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   .

"Mom, will you please let me fuck you?"

Mother had an amused smile on her face, but no visible anger.

"Why would I do that, Tommy?"

"I want to fuck you badly, Mom. You are so beautiful and sexy that I always have a hard on when I'm around you. Please, Mom..."

"Tommy, dear, it is not customary in our society to have sons fuck their mothers."

"Duh, Bobby's mother lets him fuck her and she loves it."

"Tommy, I know that Bobby is a good friend of yours, but do you believe everything he tells you?"

"He didn't have to tell me, Mom. Not only did I see it with my own eyes, but she invited me to the party too, and I've been fucking her about once a week for the last three months."

Mother shuddered, moaned, and her body moved, like a convulsion. Tommy watched and a grin appeared on his face.

"I also fuck Jimmy's mother and Teddy's. They say they love young cock. But you are more beautiful and sexy than any of them, and that's why I want to fuck you too."

Mother shuddered again, this time for a longer period.

"Come on, Mom, pleeeeease, and Bobby told me that he's fucked you already several times and that you are the most beautiful woman when you are naked ... and while Jimmy hasn't told me straight out that he fucked you he said many times how hot you are, and, well, you didn't raise me to be stupid."

Mother's convulsions became much longer and this time she let out a squeak.

"God, Tommy, who else have you fucked already?"

"Well, let's see. Bobby's mother, Jimmy's mother, Freddy's mother, Teddy's mother and Billy's mother. That makes five mothers."

Mother squeaked again and convulsed so hard that she almost fell off the couch.

"What about your girlfriend, Marla? Doesn't she let you fuck her?"

"Oh, I was told that until her younger sister, Betty, becomes twelve, and that is next year, only her daddy is allowed to fuck her. When her mother saw how hard I was she told Marla's older sister, Julie, to take care of me. Julie is fifteen, and she sucked me off but I stayed hard so she fucked me. Julie likes fucking me a lot, but when Julie isn't home their mother fucks me. She said that I'm better than my friends because my cock is bigger."

Mother threw herself on the couch and her hands flew between her legs. She rubbed herself hard and fast, snuck a hand into her transparent panties and two fingers disappeared from sight. After a minute she froze, with her body so high above the couch that Tommy could have crawled in.

When she came down from her high she found Tommy grinning from ear to ear.

"You are so hot, Mom! Please, let me see your boobs, Mom."

When she didn't move, Tommy opened her robe and watched in awe.

"Jeez, Mom! These are the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen!"

He dove in and started sucking on her right nipple while his hand went to the left one. He squeezed her tit, pinching her hard nipple between thumb and forefinger. After a while Mom pushed him away.

"Please stop, Tommy. I'm too sensitive and I'm about to cum again, but I want to hear more of your stories. I've never been so aroused!"

"Well, I know you also fuck other men besides Dad."

Her face started changing colors, settling on a splotchy red.

"Don't be embarrassed, Mom. I know that Dad is away a lot and I find it hot that you fuck many boys and also men."

"Really? Are you not ashamed of your mother?"

"No, as I said, you are one hot mama! But we changed subject, Mom. I still want to fuck you."

"How did you find out that I also fuck other men, Tommy?"

"One of the times that Bobby's mother took five of us kids to a motel; I was looking out the window and saw you come out of another room with Tyrone and Ahmed, the two guys that work in Dad's workshop. Before you got in your cars you all hugged together while Tyrone was squeezing your boob and Ahmed had his hand under your dress. Mom, are black guys different from white guys? Anyway, I also saw you at the same motel entering a room with Will, Dad's partner. Do you always do it with people who know you and Dad?"

When Tommy mentioned the two black guys his mother had a dreamy look on her face and shuddered again.

"Tommy, darling, I hope you know that Dad should never hear of all this. If he does, you won't have me around any more. Also, you should know that your dad has fucked Bobby's, Jimmy's and Marla's mothers."

"Why do you fuck around on each other, Mom? I know that you love Dad and he loves you..."

"That is a serious question, Tommy. The way men are built from birth is being possessive of their wives but wanting to dip their dicks into any willing woman. The wives are supposed to serve their husbands only. On the other hand, maybe because men fuck other women, they can't always satisfy the wives, so some wives put up with life-long frustrations, and others go and fuck other men.

"Then there is the matter of cock size. I think your Dad's cock stopped growing when he was fifteen or so, because he only has a five-inch dick, and size is very important for a woman's satisfaction.

"Also, there are women, and I'm one of them, where one cock isn't enough to satisfy them.

"Just be clear about one thing — I love your Dad dearly and losing him will be like losing my own life. That's why he should never hear about the things we talked about.

"As for me doing guys that know Dad and me — well, this is safety. There are men out there who carry diseases and also men who like hurting a woman. By choosing men we know, I can be certain that I'm safe. Sometimes when I'm very horny I fuck strangers, but I stopped that when I started fucking your friends. With them I'm satisfied most of the time because I fuck one or two of them almost every day."

"Wow! So many! How do you manage so many?"

"I'm sorry, Tommy, but many times when you have friends over to play your computer games, one or two of them sneak out and I fuck them on the back porch or on the patio, and sometimes they switch and others come out to fuck me, too."

Tommy's eyes were glistening with unshed tears...

His mother hugged him close and murmured in his ear, "I'm sorry, Honey. When I get so horny I sometimes forget that I may hurt someone I love. Will you forgive me?"

"Only if you let me fuck you too, Mom."

"That sounds a bit like blackmail, Tommy."

"No, Mom, never! After all you ARE the hottest Mom and I really and truly love you and I want to fuck you."

"You will, Tommy, you will. I feel so bad about doing all your friends behind your back..."

"No, Mom, don't do it because of that. I want you, but not because you feel sorry for me. When you are horny and really want to get fucked, I want you to come to me. That doesn't even mean that you have to stop fucking others, just let me be one of them, and maybe a bit more."

"Oh, Tommy darling, that is so sweet of you. You really won't mind?"

"Well, I'd like you to stop fucking Dad's friends and employees. Just think what will happen if somehow Dad finds out. It can be very humiliating for him. When you need a grown up man you can do Marla's dad or Jimmy's. I know they fuck other women too. Bobby and I watched his mother with Marla's dad, and Jimmy told us that he watched his mom with Freddy's dad. I think I should introduce you to them."

"Oh, you are so sweet, darling, but I've fucked both of them already and also Teddy's dad, and I still do occasionally. But tell me, sweet, what were you doing in a motel with Bobby's mother?"

"Oh, that. Actually the first time in a motel was with Teddy's mom. She took Teddy, me and Bobby because she liked us in her three holes. One of us got down and she laid herself on top of him and put his cock in her pussy. Another one fucked her in the ass and the third one she sucked, and then we'd switch places. She likes doing something nasty — the boy that fucks her ass becomes the boy in her mouth without even cleaning up."

Hearing this, the mother again went into the throes of a loud orgasm. This time she took her panties off, threw them to the other side of the room and stuck four fingers into her sopping cunt, convulsing for two full minutes.

When she calmed a bit, she asked, "You said that Bobby's mother had five of you in the motel. What could she do with you? I mean, a woman has only three holes."

Tommy grinned. "My stories just get you hotter and hotter. How about I tell you about it while playing with your pussy?"

"Oooohhh, I'd love that, Tommy."

And so, Tommy checked out his mother's cunt, found it soppy with her juices, slipped three fingers in and with his thumb on her huge clit, told her about what five boys were doing with Bobby's mother in the motel.

"First, Bobby's mother did exactly like Teddy's mom, having her three holes filled with boy cocks. Then she had a neat trick. She gestured for the other two to come closer and started jerking them off. She did this very slowly and every time she felt a boy getting close to cumming she stopped. She later explained that she didn't want them to shoot their loads because she wanted the loads in one of her three holes, preferably in either her cunt or her mouth. She didn't care for cum in her ass as it was almost impossible to clean. She also likes to suck a cock just as it came out of her asshole."

"Oh, that is so hot!" exclaimed the mother while shuddering again.

"That's not all, Mom. Before going home she always pulls us into the bathroom, pees in front of us and then she gets into the bathtub, goes down on her knees and tells us to pee on her. While we do that she opens her mouth and drinks our piss, and I mean she really drinks and swallows it."

The mother, gripped by passion grabbed Tommy's hand and started moving his hand roughly in and out of her cunt. "Put in all your fingers, Tommy. Make a fist and push it in!" she shouted.

Tommy pushed in his fist and was surprised to see that his fist disappeared into his mother all the way over his wrist. "Harder, Tommy! Faster!" And then she came, screaming and thrashing wildly.

Tommy, with a wide grin on his face said, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, Mom. You are so beautiful when you cum!"

The mother sat with her son, her robe open all the way and her legs spread wide, while her son stared at her body admiringly.

"Mom, the other mothers have taught me another thing which makes them really wild. Would you like me to eat your pussy?"

"God, YESSS!" She hissed.

Tommy dove between her open legs and started slurping away. First he just slurped up the juices that were still flowing from her drenched cunt, and then he took her large clit into his mouth and started sucking on it and licking it wildly. It only took about three minutes till her thighs slammed on his ears and her cunt slammed up into his face and her screams were heard all over the house. Tommy, who could hardly breathe, was only concerned that the neighbors won't come running to see what happened.

After a while, with his mother lying in the after-orgasm bliss, Tommy decided to make the next step.

"Mom, I'm so hot that I'm going to pop in my pants. What can you do about it?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tommy. You made me so hot I'd forgotten about your needs. Take your pants off and let me see your cock, darling."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.