Hermoine Granger and the Titan of Time - Cover

Hermoine Granger and the Titan of Time

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As part of the preperation for the battle against He Who Must Not Be Named, Hermoine is sent to seek the help of Kronos, the mysterious Titan of Time. Kronos is about to find out that good things do indeed come in small packages.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

Hermoine tried to struggle, but with her arms pinned above her head with Kronos's finger, and her legs held firmly in place by his thumb, she was at the mercy of the finger of his non-restraining hand.

And her own body's reactions.

Hermoine had never entertained, even in the darkest corner of her mind, any type of bondage fantasies. But she was a young woman who found Kronos very attractive, and would have found that degree of attractiveness intimidating even if Kronos had been normal sized. Add this to the fact that Kronos was being insistently gentle in his touch, that Hermoine was just entering young womanhood, and that she had faced one physical trial after another since becoming a teenager, and it isn't difficult at all to understand why her body was responding positively to Kronos's ministrations.

Kronos's finger would trace her upper body softly before returning to her breasts, pressing in gently as his fingertip made a circular motion on one breast, then the other. When the same finger moved to the bottom of her shirt and sweater, tugging it upward, Hermoine was in such an excited and confused state that she didn't struggle, but actually lifted up a little, to help Kronos remove both garments. Kronos continued caressing her chest as she laid on his pillow, her breasts now covered only by a white utilitarian bra. The feel of his finger was exquisite against her skin, and she found herself sucking in her breath each time his wandering finger drew across her stomach.

Kronos had removed his hold on Hermoine's arms and legs, as he continued running his finger across her upper body, trying to decide how to remove her bra. Finally, as his two fingers were simultaneously caressing both of Hermoine's breasts, an action that was causing Hermoine to squirm underneath him with delight, he whispered, "Hermoine, could you help me out with ... taking this off?"

Hermoine, her eyes closed, didn't appear to hear him (a feat that could be attributed to her body's wondrous sensations, not the fact that Kronos's whisper was a whisper to only him). Finally, she pushed Kronos's fingers away (which he allowed), before arching her back and reaching behind herself to undo her bra. She pulled just enough of the bra from behind her so that the straps were slightly down her arms, but the cups were still loosely covering her breasts. She then settled down on her back and stared wide-eyed at Kronos.

When Kronos touched her shoulders with his thumb and forefingers, Hermoine closed her eyes. As he pushed her bra down, she lifted her arms up slightly, allowing him to hook his finger under her bra to pull it off.

"Oh, Hermoine you're beautiful!"

Hermoine blushed, but said nothing. She did gasp loudly, though, when Kronos ran a thumb from her collarbone downward, pressing against her breasts then sliding to her stomach. The ridges of his thumb sliding across her nipples caused a fiery sensation to run from her already sensitive nipples straight to her groin.

Kronos himself was in heaven. Hermoine's small but firm breasts were absolutely gorgeous, and he could definitely feel her tiny, hardened nipples each time he stroked or caressed her breasts. Any resistance in Hermoine had long disappeared, as she squirmed in delight under his touch.

Hermoine stiffened once more though, as Kronos ran his finger down her stomach before his fingernail caught at her trousers.

"Hermoine, I need help with these too."

It was as if another person was doing it. Or at least that's how it felt to Hermoine. She found herself sitting up and crossing one hiking shoe over her knee, undoing it and pulling off the shoe and sock, and then pulling off the shoe and sock off the other foot. Kicking these free (and watching the patiently watching Kronos take the items and place them with the rest of her removed/discarded clothing on another pillow), she undid her trousers and pushed them and her panties down just to the swell of her hips, then laid back and waited.

Kronos used his finger and thumb to grasp Hermoine's clothing at her hips, and slowly tugged them off her hips, then caught his finger between Hermoine's partially parted legs to pull her trousers and panties all the way off. Hermoine kept her eyes tightly closed as she felt the cool air on her entirely exposed body.

Kronos just looked down in wonder at Hermoine's nude body. She was truly beautiful, he thought, as he admired her toned legs and the tuft of light brown hair at the junction of her legs. It was that small patch of hair that truly drew his attention, as he placed a finger on Hermoine's left ankle and slowly moved it upward.

Hermoine mentally braced herself as the fingertip moved upward to her private center, a place she had never even considered would be revealed and touched anytime in the near future. When Kronos's finger slightly brushed against her nether lips, it was as if a dam of pleasure had finally been released, washing over her skin, making her body spasm and a loud moan escape her lip, and a very un-Hermoine moan at that!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.