The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Mamma and Dad were thrilled that I made so many new friends that they not only agree to the slumber party but ask me to invite the parents of my new friends so that we may have the birthday party that they could not give me before.

I called Tiffany – the girl who first waved to me and asked her if she would help me for I had never thrown a party where I had not known all of my guests since childhood.

“Of course!” She agreed eagerly. We talked about everyone I had meet and people I did not meet but – she thought – should have. She drew up a list of people who should attend my birthday party and another, more selective list of who should stay for the slumber party. “If they get there and you want to change who stays and who goes, it’s no biggie, ‘K?”

“‘K.” I said, although I was not quite sure I understood her completely.

She volunteered to call everyone for me and we agreed to meet the next day to discuss decorations and food. I had not thought about such and hoped that Dad would not mind too much if she helped.

As always, before bed, I went to Doris. The sweet nectar of her vulva was now to me as earth was to sky. I could not sleep peacefully without her beautiful scent coating my cheeks, lips and tongue. The elixir of joy that pour forth from her as she gasped and writhed seemed to warm my whole being in a way the no other drink did. In the morning, I found myself more and more often extending my cleaning and dipping my tongue closer and closer to her rectum. But she seemed to burst before I could reach it and I could not resist sucking the juices of her vagina.

Mamma, Tiffany, Doris and I spent the next few days arranging food and flowers for our intended guests. Tif – as she insisted I call her – was fun and open. I could see why so many people thought of her as their friend and was glad to count myself among them. We spoke on the phone nearly every night.

At last, Saturday arrived and with it a caterer. Doris was given the day off so that she could enjoy the party as my guest not my tutor. So many people came I could hardly keep up with the number of people Tif invited. I was overwhelmed running from one room to the next meeting people and showing my select guests to the basement rec room where would stay the night. Finally, I realized that many people had left and many of those remaining were looking at their watches.

Dad was saying goodbye to some people at the door when he called me to him. I bade our guest farewell and walked with Dad to the backyard. He seemed very pleased with the day and gave me a warm hug before allowing me to join my friends in the backyard. Only a few remained; the girls who would stay the night, a few of their boyfriends and Mike, the boy from the mall.

Mike took my hand and led me aside. “So, Rosa, you didn’t introduce me to your guy today.”

“My guy?”

“Your boyfriend. I figured a girl as pretty as you had to have one.”

I blushed. “No. I had one. Back in my old home. But not one here.”

“So?” he stroked my hair and my cheek. “How ‘bout it? Think I could do the job?”

I blushed even deeper. “You hardly know me.”

“More fun that way.” He leaned down and kissed me. Suddenly I understood why Ricky’s kiss never made me groan as Dad’s made Mamma. I did not want to kiss him and yet my body stood aflame. I was aroused as never before. He pulled away, panting. “Wow.”

Before he could kiss me again, someone called my name. I looked over my shoulder, torn. I should see to my guests and yet...

“So?” He whispered.

“Si.” I whispered back and let his lips take hold of mine once more. Mamma’s voice called me. This time insistently. I pulled away from Mike and rushed to her side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.