The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 73

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

“Ok.” Brenda stopped wiping the counter and looked at me. “What is the deal with you and Brucie?”

“The deal?”

“Yeah, you used to only call him ‘dad’ or ‘papa’, but tonight you called him ‘Bruce’ a couple times. And at his office, he introduced you as his ‘niece’. Plus, when I went to the bathroom a minute ago, I noticed your Mom’s closet is totally cleaned out.”

“Ah.” I put the last dish in the washer and closed the machine. “Mama has gone to live with her real husband.”

“Whaaaaaaa!?”

“I just learned the truth recently myself. There was an immigration problem so Pavel - Mama’s real husband - could not come to marry her, so Bruce took his place. But they were never truly married, and so he was never my father.”

“So your mom just up and left you for some man?”

“Oh no! She didn’t want me to stay at all. But I told her that I didn’t want to leave my friends or school or Michael -”

“Or Brucie!”

“I can stay until the end of the school year as Bruce’s housekeeper.”

“And bed warmer?”

“Is that so wrong?”

“Oh, I don’t care. That just sort of explains why he’s so cool about me and Jimmy. Besides. There’s something about your dad - uncle, whatever. I mean, he is kinda hot for an old guy, but when I’m around him all I can think about is sex.”

I thought about it. It was true. Papa Bruce was handsome, but not as handsome as Michael. And was very hard to think about anything other than sex for long around him.

I slipped into the OffWorld. “Papa,” he was naked so I seated myself upon his erect dick. “Why do both Brenda and I think of nothing but sex around you?”

“Asks the girl who just jumped my dick with no warning?”

“Don’t tease. There is a white-ish streak that your aura has that I haven’t seen on anyone else. Is that why?”

He smiled at me. “Damn you’re good. Yeah. A bunch of years back, I used The Art to boost my sex appeal. I was at a party, and I was trying to get this one girl to look at me. Problem was that I’m not nearly skilled enough now to do what I was trying to do then! Back then, I was a disaster waiting to happen. Stuff you do with The Art, some of it, can be permanent, and I managed to make myself a walking aphrodisiac. Permanently. It’s not that bad for me personally, but most of my dates find it pretty irritating.”

He slipped his arm around my waist and began thrusting slowly but deeply. “That white streak kinda looks like scar tissue, right?”

“ ... ooooohhh! Yes, Papa,” I gasped, trying to stay focused. “Scar tissue.”

“That’s actual damage to an aura. Something that wasn’t done naturally. Things like tweaking Brenda so she’s ok about the feelings she has are one thing. That’s manipulation, yes, and you do have to be careful not to overdo it. But that’s just moving around something that already exists. When you create something that never existed in someone’s heart - or remove something that’s supposed to be there, you do damage.”

“Did I damage -”

“Calm down!” He chuckled, and pumped a bit faster. “From everything I’ve seen, you haven’t damaged anyone. Another way I can tell you’re way better at this stuff than me. I do damage. Mostly to myself, but that’s why I don’t actually use The Art. I just play with it for my own amusement. People like you and Doris? You can do some actual good. You can make people happy. Really happy. God damn, you got a nice pussy! Think you can overlay while you girls finish the kitchen? I want to see how long you can handle this.”

“Oh yes, Papa!” I let myself come first.

Then I remembered how it felt when I was split between Dad’s office and his cock. I suddenly found myself split again.

“Then, again,” Brenda sighed, “it seems like that’s all I think about anyway. My fantasies have just, like, taken over!”

“We all have fantasies.” I pointed out.

“I have abnormal fantasies. I can taste them. I can smell them. They feel real.”

“Do you find them distressing?” I asked her as Dad and I changed positions. I licked his dick while he licked my clit.

“No, not really. But I don’t know how I’m going to get through school if I don’t stop.”

I hugged her. “You are a very good student. I am sure you will get through just fine.”

“I hope so.”

“So,” I could see Brenda’s aura plainly. There were no scars, but much passion. She was concerned about her desires but no longer ashamed or frightened of them. Now, however, I could see a boundary. She was no longer interested in other people. Her desire for James covered everything, and though she still had a strong desire for myself and Dad it was fainter than it had been. Our sisterhood seemed small, as if it were fading out of her. James flavored every facet of her scent, and her fertility was growing richer. I stepped back and looked at her seriously. “What do you want tonight? Do you want to stay the night?”

Brenda grinned. “Do I want to fuck around with you and Uncle Bruce? Of course! I love my boo, but I’m not letting him have all the fun!”

I came and Papa drank my bliss with a slurping sound.

“Bruce will understand if you no longer want to be with him. And you will always be my sister.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.