The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 72

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

We three had a lively dinner, and Dad insisted that we be dressed properly, and eat before we indulged in any sexual play.

“You two many have a ton of energy, but I’m an old guy. I can’t fuck for 26 hours a day without food.”

Instead, we discussed the upcoming school year, and the modeling, and other mundane things. Dad asked about James, and offered no reproach over their relationship.

“Once you two are on your own, it’s gonna be tough. Your folks -”

“Mom will have a stroke if we call her.” Brenda shook her head. “She was really clear. So long as we’re apart, we’re her kids. If we ever get together again, we’re dead to her. I hate having to choose between them, but I can’t lose Jimmy.”

“Ok. I can see that. But your mom may calm some if she thinks she might lose both her kids forever, so leave the door open to forgive her, y’know?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Good. And no matter what happens, you both have a home here. You guys can consider me like an Uncle. You need anything, just call.”

“Thanks, Mr. Bruce.”

“Mr?”

She grinned shyly. “Uncle Bruce.” Then she laughed, “Perverted Uncle Bruce!”

“Perverted, horny Uncle Bruce,” he agreed. “Which reminds me. Everybody at the office figures you two are either my latest finds or my latest conquests.”

“Conquests?” I asked, not sure what he meant.

“They all think you’re new actresses or that I’m fucking you.”

“Oh!” I was horrified. “Did we do something wrong? How did they -”

“Relax! They’re kidding. If they really thought I was banging a pair of minors, I’d already be in prison! My point is, everyone who saw you today thinks you’re both hot, and no one was surprised that you model.”

“I’m not a model,” Brenda protested, “I just did that as a favor for Ro. She didn’t even have anything that fit me. Ms. Claire had to special order everything.”

“We’re gonna have to do something about that self esteem of yours. That’s her whole business - custom made lingerie. Anywho, if people in my stable think you should be in my stable, then I need to look at you being in my stable.”

“In your stable?” I asked.

“Stable of actors,” he explained. “Part of the set of performers I use regularly. You won’t have do anything hard. I want to see all the raw photos from Claire, and I’ll have you guys do a short screen test. If something comes up, I get 15%. Just tell Claire you’re under Bruce Talent.”

“You know Ms. Claire?”

“We, uh, we took a class together. A while ago. Don’t worry. Whatever deal you guys have now is fine. I won’t mess with that. And look, I’m not trying to make you guys stars. Frankly, I think you’re better off getting a real job. But I like money more than ethics, so if I can make a buck off you, I will.”

“I don’t mind working now. I can save up money. Once Jimmy knocks me up I’m gonna be a stay home mom.”

“Already planning, huh?”

“Uh huh. Jimmy only wants two, but I don’t care. I want as many as we can have. I know it’s stupid, but I heard once, in a movie, that a baby is proof that the marriage is real. I want to prove it to the whole world.”

“That’s not stupid.” Dad said gently. “It’s historic, and maybe naive. But stupid? Nah. You’re on the pill, right?”

“Yeah. Jimmy’s making me until I graduate.”

“Smart boy.”

I snickered. “Brenda would be pregnant a thousand times over if there were no precautions.”

“Shut up!” Brenda threw a string bean at me. “You are just as bad!”

“Yeah, she is. But the important part is that neither of you - or any of your friends - get in trouble before you turn 18. Ok?” We both nodded. “Good. Ok. I’m going up to shower. You two take care of the kitchen. If you want, you can stay in my room tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.