The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

When we got to my house, Brenda and I immediately fell upon each other. There on the living room floor, we desperately ate each other. When I could stand it no longer, I pulled her into the OffWorld, and called James and Papa Bruce as well.

“You must both fuck us and fill all three of our needs.” I demanded.

Papa Bruce shrugged. “You heard the lady, boy.” He pulled Brenda into his arms. “Why don’t you keep that pretty mouth busy.”

“That’s what I was doing anyway,” she laughed.

Bren and I resumed licking each other as Jimmy’s cock slipped into my ass.

Suddenly, I could feel Papa Bruce’s dick in my pussy as well. I remembered the separation technique, and imagined that I was sucking Papa Bruce’s dick along with James’ and Brenda’s clit.

“Oh God! I can’t! OhGod! I - I - I’m commmmmiiiinnnnngggg! Ohgodpleaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee!”

“Me - me too!” I shouted as my juices burst from me.

“God damn, your cunt is amazing,” Papa Bruce sighed. I felt his love enter me in waves. “Your mouth is nice, too,” he snickered as he poured jizz down my throat.

“Yyyyyooooouuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeee bbbbbbbboooooooottttthhhhh ccccccoooooommmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!” Brenda howled.

I felt Jimmy burst in my ass as well. “Oh shit that’s nice! You ready to switch, Mr. B?”

“Yeah.”

We all changed positions so that James was in my pussy and Brenda and I shared Papa with our mouths. To keep her flowing, Papa finger fucked Bren.

“I put a lot of cum in that pussy.” Papa teased her verbally as he fingered. “Your bro’s gonna put a lot more. I wonder how much we could put in you if we just tied you down and fucked you all day?”

Brend stopped sucking his cock and moaned, shivering.

“I’m gonna do that one day,” James said. “‘k, babe? I’m gonna fuck you and come all damn day, just like, make you a cum-balloon, so you all round, like, with a belly full of cum.” He fucked me harder as he spoke to his sister. “You want that?”

“Noooooooo!” She wailed, but she was coming as she did, and James came again as well.

Papa Bruce also came again, shooting most of his jizz in Brenda’s mouth.

We changed positions again, this time so that James was in her mouth and Papa Bruce was in her ass. I could feel them both as well even as Brenda began lapping the cum embedded in my slit. I licked the precious cream dripping from hers.

They began pounding her wantonly. Brenda could not sing out as usual, but her moans vibrated my cunt, and caused me to spill my joy copiously.

“Damn!” Jimmy pounded furiously. “You make me come again, girl! Take my baby, girl, take it! Take it! Shit!”

I returned us to the real world and continued sucking Brenda’s clit. She abruptly burst with the force of all of our OffWorld activity. She passed out from the strength of it.

I went to the kitchen, washed my face and hands, and began preparing dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.