The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Dad’s office was on the top floor of a very tall glass-and-steel building. Brenda and I looked very out of place in our casual sundresses. I was very nervous when we got to the receptionist because it occurred to me that maybe Papa Bruce had not brought me here himself because he did not want me here.

“Yes, ladies,” the woman at the desk smiled, but it was not warm. “How may I help you?”

“Rosa!” Dad’s voice surprised me, and I nearly shrieked. “What are you doing here, honey?” He hugged me and pull us into the OffWorld. “Next time, call first.” He shoved his cock into my pussy from behind, the same way he was hugging me physically. “As punishment, you are going to overlay all the way from here to my office.”

“Yes, Papa.” I wanted to be contrite, but to be honest, his cock could never be a punishment.

“Betty,” he said in the real world, “This is the niece who’s living with me right now, Rosa. And this pretty thing with her is her best friend, Brenda.”

“Rosa, Brenda, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Her smile was even faker. “What bring’s you in today?”

“Answer the nice lady,” he teased in the astral plane, as he pounded me senseless.

“I wanted to see what he does all day without me.” I managed to say in the real world.

“You two wanted to spot a few celebrities, didn’t you?”

“We wouldn’t do that.” Brenda protested. “Unless anyone’s here.”

“Well, I don’t think anyone’s here today,” Dad chuckled, “but why don’t we take a quick look-see. Betty, these two can go straight to my office from now on.”

“Of course, Bruce.”

He took us on a tour of the office and introduced us to more people than I could imagine. Brenda squealed with excitement several times, but I didn’t recognize anyone. In the OffWorld, however, Papa Bruce continued to fuck me as he teased my clit. My first come, I was able to maintain the overlay. But the second was too much and I shifted fully to the astral plane.

“Oh! I’m coming! I’m coming, Papa, come too! Come with me!” My joy exploded.

But his did not. “Not yet, little girl. Split your focus again. Remember. All the way to my office.”

I tried to catch my breath, and did as he told me. It was very difficult to keep my bliss out of the real world. Dad seemed to be trying to make me pass out from ecstasy. I tried to be polite because I knew many of these people were very famous. It became difficult to speak when Dad thrust his cock into my mouth and continued fucking with the same power he’d used in my pussy.

Then, suddenly, the worlds split completely. I felt as if I were two people - one watching me touring Bruce’s office, one watching me being face fucked wonderfully by Bruce. And both enjoying herself immensely. I squeezed Papa Bruce’s balls the way he liked, rubbing my fingers against his asshole as I did. I asked the pretty actress if her handsome leading man was as nice as he seemed. When I came this time, I turned so that Papa’s face was washed with my joy

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.