The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I woke in my room, unsure of how I got there, with the faint scent of musk in the air.

“Come, my lazy pet.” Doris laughed at my sleepy expression. “We have many lessons to learn today. Your parents will return in a week or so and you must be ready to greet them in English.”

I rose and dressed for the day. I could not fix the events of the early morning clearly in my mind and so I did not mention them for fear of offending Doris. We did have many lessons but, oddly, I learned them much more quickly than before. It was as if I had begun to think in English and new words began to make sense to me. When we went to lunch, I was able to order in English. And later, that afternoon, Doris sent me to the grocery store with a list of items which I purchased and paid for properly on my own.

That night, I found myself suddenly not in my room but at the door of Doris’. Doris sat at her dressing table, twisting her locs in the mirror. She sat upon a bench with delicate gold legs. She again, did not speak with her voice and yet I knew what I was to do.

I lay on the floor behind her and slid under the bench. Under her long skirts, her legs were spread wide and, as usual, she wore no panties. I did not need the subtle pull to glue my lips to her fount and this time I busied my fingers toying with my own clitoris, tickling it as my tongue tickled Doris’. This time when she deposited her honey in my mouth and across my face, I did not move, but instead continued to suck and lick as more of her cream poured forth. This time I heard as her physical voice joined her mental one in crying out. A veritable geyser of bliss drenched my face and my own cream spilled across my hands. I lay on the floor beneath the tent of her skirt, dizzy.

The last two weeks we shared followed in this manner, with Doris my conservative teacher and nanny by day and her nectar my drug of choice each morn and night. After each joining, my lessons leapt and by the Sunday morning, when we meet Mamma and Dad at the airport, I spoke English as well as if I had been born to it with only a trace of my native language.

The rest of the summer passed pleasantly, and I found Dad to be kind to both me and my Mother. He was very strict with Doris but she was always very obedient to him. Soon, however, all three were acting strangely. I could not understand why. Then Doris sent me to the store, which she had not done since my parents had returned.

When I came home, the house was dark. I wandered around looking for anyone until I hear faint music. I followed the sound to the back yard.

“Surprise!”

I fairly shrieked in my surprise. Before me was a table laden with gifts.

“I know you miss your friends back home, and there is no one but us to celebrate your birthday with my child,” Mamma said. “but I didn’t want the day to go unnoticed. Your new Papa and I have brought you all of this to start school with next week.”

There were new clothes and a motorized scooter. A computer, a cell phone and many books. School supplies like pens and binders.

“Oh Mamma!” I threw my arms around her neck, “Thank you!” I kissed her cheek and Dad’s too. We had a lovely evening in the yard together. I kissed and thanked Doris too.

“I have a gift for you from Claire in my room.” she whispered to me. The thought of it made my clitoris pulse.

A week’s worth of bras and panties, in matching sets. All in my size and each lovelier than the last. I determined that I would go to the mall on my own Saturday and thank Claire for her generosity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.