The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Because of the modeling for Mme. Claire and school starting so soon, I have left my job at Sock World. After the photos, Brenda and I were free for the day.

“I know!” Brenda grinned. “Let’s go see your Dad!”

“We cannot. He’s at work.”

“Have you ever been to his office?”

“No.”

“So don’t you want to see where he works?”

“He’s working.”

“Rosa,” she stopped me. “Do you know what your Dad does?”

Actually, I didn’t. I knew he had a good job, but I hadn’t been interested in what he did. “Papa Bruce doesn’t talk about work at home, so I guess I’ve never really thought about it.”

She pulled me over to the poster for a movie. “There.” She pointed after a moment. “That’s your dad, right?”

Dad’s name was at the bottom of the poster along with the stars and the director.

“Oh! But how did you know he’d -”

“Be on this movie? I guessed. It’s like a 99% chance he’s on every poster!”

“So he’s that famous?”

“Around here? Yeah. But around here, there’s like, three jobs: movies, tech, and who cares.”

“Oh.”

“Oh, come on! It’ll be fun, and you know he always wants to see you. And if he’s too busy, we can go back to my place and I’ll tell you my fantasy about Mme Claire.”

“You had another fantasy?”

“Mayyyy-bee ... Do you know where your dad works?”

I nodded and pulled out my phone. “I should call him before -”

“Let’s just surprise him. Give me the address; I’ve got a u-ride account. Mom’s concession since Jimmy’s not here.”

“Is everything ok at home?” I asked.

“It’s fine. With Jimmy at school, Mom just pretends nothing happened. She never even told Dad. Right now, all I want is graduate and move to Atlanta. Me and Jimmy can be together, and Mom doesn’t have to know a thing. Ooh! Car’s here. Come on!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.