The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Tiffany’s father seemed very nice, but very busy. “Hang out, honey, I’ll be another hour. You need anything or can you girls entertain yourselves?”

“We’re good, Dad.” Tiff waited until he left the room. “Come on!”

Down the hall and around the corner, was a desk with a receptionist. She laughed. “Hello, Tiff.” She pressed a button on her phone. “Martin? Your girlfriend’s here.”

“My who?” A deep voice replied. “Oh. Of course! Send her in!”

Tiff headed in immediately. Her aura was nearly overwhelming.

His was excited, as well. They were very similar. He had color as well as scent, but he was Papa Bruce’s age so that made sense. He wasn’t as handsome as my Bruce, but Tiffany seemed happy. She introduced us, and as we shook hands, I used The Art to search his heart.

Other auras had touched his, but none had stayed long enough to blend. He never touched Tiff while we visited, keeping his hands occupied with a pen or papers the whole time. Tiff touched him almost the entire time.

I did not need to find a match for Tiffany. I called Doris, and opened their auras to her.

“Well done, my sweet,” she praised me.

“I have done nothing, teacher. They brought themselves together.”

“I see. A bond made in life.”

“Are they bonded?”

“Not yet. But they will be soon.” She sounded amused. “This is what delays them.”

She drew my attention to a section of their hearts that was identical. Her father. They both feared his disapproval.

I immediately sought him out. They were correct; he would be most displeased. But not because of their ages or their relationships to him. He thought marrying a man so much older would stop Tiffany from wanting children. But the truth was that Martin longed for children, much more than Tiff.

“They should be together now,” I said.

“Very well.” Doris nodded. “But be careful not to bond them. Let that come with time.” Then she was gone.

I pulled Tiffany into the OffWorld. “Sister, do you want him?”

“Oh God! So much!”

I pulled Martin into the OffWorld. Tiffany was nude before him.

“I gotta stop picturing her like this,” he moaned.

“Don’t picture me, take me!” She sprang into his arms and kissed him passionately.

“You’re too young!” He protested, even as his clothing faded from sight to reveal a swollen cock. “I can’t!”

“Make me a woman,” she sighed.

“If I start, I’ll never stop.”

“I don’t want you to stop. I want to be your real girlfriend, not just how you tease me.”

“If you were my girlfriend, I’d make love to you everyday!”

“Make me your girlfriend!” Tiffany grabbed Martin’s cock and forced it inside herself. She raised and lowered herself on him wildly. “Yes! Yes! Oh Mr. Martin!”

“Oh hell,” he moaned. He grabbed her hips to hold her still and began thrusting forcefully. “I’ve wanted you for so long. I can’t even date any more.”

“Date me! Date me! Date me!” Tiffany gasped with every thrust.

“I thought, if she’s not married by college, I’ll try then.”

“Marry me now!” Tiffany scream, her bliss shaking her body. “Martin! FUCK!”

“I can’t stop, Tiffany! I’m coming! Oh - dear - GOD! Youfeelsogoodiloveyou!”

I returned them both to the real world. They pulled away from each other with a gasp.

“I should be going,” she said as he stood up saying, “I need to go -”

Tiff grabbed my hand and pulled me from the office. “OMG! I’m so horny, I could just die!” She muttered as we hurried to the bathroom. “I so need a sister!”

“What happened?” I asked innocently.

“I had this sudden fantasy of Mr. Martin just totally taking me. God, the stalls in here are so small!”

“I will sit, you stand.” I said. Tiffany was so excited, my tongue hardly touched her before she spilled her joy on my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.