The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

After that, my day was quite normal.

I took it upon myself to begin my new responsibilities, and cleaned the kitchen and the dining room before I left for the Mall.

I stayed in the real world for the most part and studied the auras of the people around me. The shop was busier now, so Tiff and I could not play as often. But that allowed me to pay more attention to the auras around me.

I began to see the patterns. Very young children had no aura at all. Adolescents developed a scent built of the various pieces of their attraction. As people age, their scent solidified and became color. Tones deepend, never faded. Only those who had lost all desire had auras so dark I could not see the colors. Most of them were very old.

And yet, not all of the elderly were colorless. Many who seemed aged and hardly able to move had vibrant colors. So long as desire had a place in their hearts, their auras still shone true.

The ratio of scent and color seemed to matter when pairing people as much as the colors and fragrances themselves. The more more they shared in common, the better they blended - although, some auras that were very different seemed to mix beautifully.

After lunch, I heard James calling to me. I went to the OffWorld.

He was dressed, which was strange for him, and he seemed very upset. “I’m leaving for school now.” He said simply. “Tell everybody I said bye, and take care of Brenda for me.”

“What is wrong? I thought you were not leaving until next month?”

He sighed heavily. “Mom caught me an’ Bren this morning. She lost her freakin’ mind. Which I get. Me leaving now kinda fixes it for her. I can’t touch my sister if I’m half a state away.”

“Brenda is never further than a thought.” I brought her to us.

“JIMMY!” She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. “Don’t go! Please!”

“Bren, come on. Mom’s right. We shouldn’t be together.” But even as he said it, all of their clothing faded. He lifted her hips and slipped his cock into her.

“I - I know,” she wept. “But I love you! I love you so much, Boo.”

“I know, baby.”

I left them, smiling. They would find a way.

I began memorizing my sister’s auras. To match them as perfectly as Brenda and James I would have to know every piece of their desires. I would need to study Matt more closely as well.

Mike came into the shop with a girl from our school. She looked at me, smiled in a way that was not at all nice, and then slipped her arm around his. “Mikey, look at these little pink ones, aren’t they cute?”

“They’re socks.” He shrugged. “Hey, Rosa. How’s it going?”

“Hello, Michael.” His aura was light and fresh, hers was earthy and barky. They did not blend at all. “Who is this?”

“I’m his girlfriend, Cinda.” She answered for him. “Who are you?”

“I am Michael’s friend...” I said.

I slipped into the OffWorld, and pulled Mike in with me.

Immediately, he began kissing my mons.

“I’m sorry, Rosa! This bitch came to the coffee shop last week, and I did her, but now she thinks I’m into her.”

“She is not right for you.”

“You’re the only one who’s right for me!” He began sucking my clit and I showered him with my joy.

“Michael, darling!” I gasped when I had breath again. “How is Ms. Connor?”

“I dunno.” He shrugged. “She called me this morning and told me not to come over any more. I could hear her husband in the background, though. I think they were doin’ it.”

“If that is so, then I am very grateful.” I took Mike’s cock in my hand. “As a reward, would you like to fill me?”

He swept me into his arms and pushed his lovely dick into my slit. It was hardly a moment before we both came.

I immediately returned us to the real world. “ ... and nothing more. We have those socks in the pink, yellow, green, and a blue that will match the shirt you are wearing now. Shall I find them for you?”

“No. I don’t wear cheap things. Come on, Mike. Let’s go somewhere else.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.