The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I returned to the real world, still at breakfast with my family. But when my phone rang from my room, I jumped up. “Please excuse me!” I ran to answer it.

“I got back!” Jimmy sounded relieved. “Not doing that again!”

“You must remember where you are. That is all.”

“Nope.”

“So you will not meet me there again?”

“It’s different when we fool around. I can kinda feel you and Bren.”

“But you have called me sometimes.”

“I don’t know,” he huffed. “Sometimes I wanna get off, so I think about you or Brenda. And then I’m there, and you guys are. And that’s cool. But going by myself is messed up.”

Doris said he needed to develop control to anchor himself. “I see.” I considered the problem.

I went to the OffWorld and looked to see if I was alone. It was empty, and yet I felt surrounded. It was neither dark nor light. I could see, but there was nothing to see. It might have been scary had I not known that anyone was only a thought away.

I could feel myself, lying on my bed, holding my phone. I found Brenda and synced with her. Then I immediately returned to the OffWorld. And then, back to myself.

“You must learn to find yourself.” I stated. “Just as you can always find Brenda, you must always find you.”

“If you can figure a way, I’m down. But I’m not being a ghost. Hey Bren.” I heard them kiss. “Say hey to Rosa.”

“Hey Rosa.” Brenda snickered. “What’s up? You guys having phone sex?”

“No. But that sounds fun.” I synced with Jimmy. “I want to hear her morning song,” I whispered to him.

“OH!” She gasped over the phone. “Jimmy!”

“What is he doing?” I asked.

“Fingering my pussy,” she moaned. “It feels nice.”

“I would have kissed your breasts first.” I teased. “Will you touch them for me?”

“oooooooooh,” she sighed. “I - I gotta - work...”

“Your nipples are so lovely,” I continued. “They are beautiful when they turn dark and full.”

“ ... unh ... God...”

“Play with them for me.”

“Oh yeah, Bren!” I could hear James in my mind and through the phone. “Tell Rosa how you squeeze those titties!”

“ ... uuuu ... I twist - twist ... nipples ... so - so nice...”

“And what is James doing?”

“ ... fing-finger fuck-fuck-fucking -”

“Is he playing with your clit?”

“ ... n-n-no...”

“Tell him to. Tell him to play with your clit and make you come.”

“What she say, Bren?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.