The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 61

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The next morning, I went to Doris to start my day. She sat at her dressing table. I slipped under, wanting to taste her physically.

“Come here, my child,” she instructed, pulling me into the OffWorld. Jimmy was with her, slowly thrusting his dick in her slit. “It is good that you have chosen to serve me in the real world today. For the time being, as I begin James’ training, I wish you to practice with me bodily. You will continue your astral training with Bruce.”

I gasped, elated.

“In the mornings and evenings, you will see me physically, and Bruce astrally. I would also like you to practice with James during the day. He has the ability to travel, but not the control to anchor himself. He must develop that before he leaves for college.”

“Yes, ma’am.” She nodded, and I willed myself to Papa Bruce.

It wasn’t like traveling. I didn’t walk or even picture moving. I thought ‘Dad’, and instantly Doris and James were gone, and Papa Bruce was naked before me.

He slipped his fingers into my slit. “Ok. Let’s try overlaying again. Start eating Doris in the real world.”

I returned to the real world and began. I tried to balance between sucking Dad’s dick in the OffWorld and sucking Doris’ clit, but Dad’s fingers and tongue were relentless, and each time he made me pour my love forth, I found myself in the real world again.

After the fifth time, Doris stopped me from returning to the OffWorld.

“Enough for now, my sweet.” My nightgown was drenched with her nectar. “You may practice again later.”

I returned to my room, showered, and dressed for the day. Then I went to the kitchen and found Mama happily making breakfast.

“If you are going to be Bruce’s housekeeper, you should be up earlier, lazy bones,” she laughed. “I haven’t finished the eggs yet, so you do that.”

“Yes, Mama.”

During breakfast, I felt James calling me. I slipped into the OffWorld.

“Rosa!” He hugged me tightly, and I could taste his fear.

“Jimmy! What is wrong?”

“I got lost in this shit!”

“What?”

“Doris told me to stay here and jack off three times before I went back to my body. But when I tried to go back, I couldn’t find it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, there was nothing but this freaky nothing!”

I did not understand. We were alone, true, but I could still feel the real world, as if it were just on the other side of a heavy curtain.

“I couldn’t find me, I couldn’t find Doris. I figured I’d try you. I woulda tried Bren, but I didn’t want her stuck here too.”

“I still don’t understand what you mean. How are you stuck?”

“There’s no ‘me’. There’s no body to go back to. I mean, I’m trying no to freak out here ‘cause I figure you can get me back, but this is not cool.”

I could feel my body. I never left it, really. I was just ... more distant. But I could feel myself, and Mama, and Dad...

“Jimmy, where is Brenda?”

“At home. I’m not trapping her here.”

“Of course not. But find her. At home where? Remember what she feels like, and find her.”

“Ok.” He concentrated. “In the bathroom.”

“Good. Now where is your father? Feel for him.”

“Dad’s ... Dad’s in the kitch- no, the - he’s heading for the garage!”

“Very good. Now, where are you?”

“I’m - I should be in my room, but -”

“Don’t think. Feel. Sense where you are.”

Abruptly, he vanished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.