The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Papa Bruce looked very serious when Mama and I came to his study to ask him if I could stay as his housekeeper.

“Well, that would be convenient for me, so I don’t mind that. But what about your grades? Will you be able to keep up with your homework?”

“If she does not, then send her straight back to me.” Mama insisted. “And, of course, Pavel and I will pay for all her school fees and things. You have been so good to us. I don’t want to impose any further.”

“What impose! It’s just me and Doris around here.” He chuckled. “And think my sister finally got a boyfriend.”

I stared at him wide-eyed, but Mama nodded. “Doris is very lucky to have a brother as considerate as you.”

“bah! Well, as far as I’m concerned, you are my sister, too.” He kissed her cheek. “And my niece is welcome to stay here for as long as she’d like.”

“Oh thank you Bruce! Thank you!” She kissed his cheek as well. “I am going to call Pavel now.” She hurried away.

“Sister?”

“She lives here.” He shrugged. “I told your mom Doris was my step-sister, and was here ‘cause her ex dumped her. Should I have told her that Doris was a teacher of spirit sex, and now she was gonna teach her baby girl how to eat pussy and fuck six dicks at a time?”

“Dad!”

“Well, maybe not in those words.” He grinned. “Hey, since you’re the new cook around here, how about some dinner? Wait. What were you so upset about earlier? Your mom thought you knew she was keeping something from you, but I think that was just her own guilt.”

“Oh.” I had completely forgotten my own troubles. “I was worried about my studies. I have made so many mistakes. Maybe I should not be allowed -”

“Mistakes? What, the thing with Mike and your teacher? eh. It’s only a crisis if it involves more than ten people.”

“But -”

He pulled me into the OffWorld.

Instantly, his mouth was on my vulva, licking gently. “One day,” he thought to me, “you’re gonna share this sweet pussy with the whole world. I wanna get as much as I can now.”

“Oh, Dad! It feels so nice when you lick my pussy,” I sighed.

“So this is why you are neglecting your chore.”

Doris suddenly appeared. She settled her vagina upon my face and I happily began devouring her juices.

Again, as I ate her, I began to feel as if I were being pulled into her slit. My mouth could still suck the whole of her sweet clit, but her labia surrounded me, and it seemed as if I was bathing inside her warm, wet cleft.

But Papa Bruce’s tongue could still reach me to drive me to my heights. When I had crested twice - still suckling Doris’ fount - he plunged his cock into my waiting pussy.

“Join your senses to mine.” Doris instructed. I did so and could feel Dad nibbling Doris’ tits. “Now, sync with me.”

I was able to sync for only a few moments. It was as if everything we were doing was happening to me only. I was eating Doris, as I was being eaten. Dad fucked my pussy, and yet I was fucking someone. Dad sucked Doris’ tits, and mine, and I sucked someone’s. Someone was fucking my ass; I was fucking someone else’s. It was too much and I screamed as my joy burst everywhere, it seemed, at once.

“Steady.” Dad held my shoulders as I found myself in the real world. “Took me two weeks to learn how to sync with one person, and five years to manage it with two, and it’s still guys only. You just synced with four, guys and girls, and all you are is a little dizzy. Don’t ever question whether you should learn The Art. This time next year, you’ll be teaching it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.