The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

We returned to the mall, and I took my scooter home. I stayed in the real world, anxious about the Connors and how foolish I had been. How could I find lovers when I knew nothing of love?

Mama and Dad were both home, and noticed that I was upset, but I was too ashamed to discuss my failure with Dad, and Mama would not understand for she was not an adept.

That upset me further. I went to my room. Mama did not practice The Art. Dad and Doris and I were keeping this secret from her. From my own mother who raised me and cared for me.

“I am a horrible daughter,” I wept.

“No, no!” Mama rushed into my room and held me. “I am a poor mother!” she reverted to our native language. “My sweet Rosa, I am so sorry I have been away so much. I have not been here when you needed me.”

“That is not true, Mama. I have not -”

“I want to tell you everything.” She spoke over me. “It’s wonderful! I have a new husband!”

“A -” Words failed me as shock dulled my senses. “A new...”

“Oh my darling, I know this must be sudden to you, but I’ll explain everything. Do you remember Pavel?”

Pavel was Mama’s boyfriend from Belarus. He was pale and his teeth were crooked, and things he did to be friendly always seemed strange to me. He was a scientist where Mama worked, and she was very sad when he had to leave.

But then she met Papa Bruce, and he is handsome and kind and much sexier than Pavel!

Mama was still talking but I wasn’t listening. I slipped into the OffWorld and found both Doris and Dad waiting for me.

“You’re mad, and I don’t blame you,” Dad said before I said a word. “But let me explain.”

“You do not love my mother.”

“Yeah, uh, I -”

“Why did you marry her if you did not love her?”

“Actually, she and I never got married. All the paperwork says Pavel. Turns out stand-ins are still legal in some cases.”

“But - but why?”

“To bring you here.” Doris took my hands. “Just as you brought me young James. Bruce found you and brought you to me.”

“Me?”

“Let me start from the beginning.” Dad said. “Pavel, me, and about a dozen other guys were part of a new markets tour about eight years ago. Do you remember a bunch of white guys coming to your school once?”

I did remember. Our village did not get tourists so we knew they were important.

“About a year later, Pavel went back, met your Mom and sent me pictures of the woman he was dating. And of her daughter. And I was shocked, because when I got back, the first thing I told my teacher was that I’d found a tiny little kid with the deepest aura I’d ever seen - but she was a baby and I’d probably never find her when she grew up.”

“Me?”

He grinned. “You. Pavel was crazy about your mom, but his immigration status was fucked up. It took him about a year to get into the US, but going anywhere was likely to get him put out again. So. I call him and say, what if I bring your girl up here for you. What do you want, he asks. I said one year. Give me one year before you take her.”

“A year? To make her fall in love with you?”

“Nah,” he laughed. “To see if Doris could teach you. See if I was right.”

He married Mama for me. I was confused. Why me?

“And he was right.” Doris smiled. “In less than a year you have done what some adepts never learn in a lifetime.”

“But my mistakes - Mike and Brenda and -”

“All make mistakes while learning. Someday I will tell you of Bruce’s follies.” She synced my senses to hers. “Look at your mother. Study her aura.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.