The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

When we arrived at the factory, Jimmy parked and looked at me. “You know what you’re gonna say?” I shook my head. I had no idea. “Ok. Well, you know where he is, at least, right?”

“I can find him. I think.” He should be nearby, I reasoned, so it should be like finding my friends at the mall.

There were very few auras, until I realized at I was looking at scent only. Look for gold, I reminded myself. Gold and brass and little bits of sky blue. And then, I found him. He was sitting at a desk.

“What’s wrong. You’re frowning.”

“I can see him, but I can’t see where he is.”

“Oh. What’s he doing?”

I concentrated on his aura, trying to feel his body through it.

Suddenly, I synced with Mr. Connor.

We were at a computer, entering data from a handwritten list. I could see our reflection in parts of the screen. He’d been handsome when he was young. Now he seemed tired. He seemed like he, too, needed his passions rekindled.

I had an idea.

“Jimmy, come back here with me.”

He grinned, then glanced around. “If we get caught, we are so gettin’ arrested.” But he got out of the car and slipped into the back seat with me. “How do you want me - fuck or suck?”

“Neither. Kiss me. I want to remind him of what it feels like to burn.”

“You synced him with me?”

“No. He is synced with me. Kiss me, Jimmy, and drive me insane with need.”

He kissed me deeply. Then pulled back and gave me several light, teasing kisses. I tried to recapture his lips, but he prevented me at every turn.

Mr. Connor stopped typing. I could feel his breathing deepen. His heart accelerate. His confusion as he felt for the first time what his wife feels when he holds her.

Jimmy moved his lips slowly down my chin and neck. I gasped and shivered. “Fast, James, I want to feel your lips on my tits.”

“I thought this was for Connor?” He whispered, licking lightly along my collar bone.

“It is cruel to tease.” I moaned.

Jimmy’s hand brushed lightly over my breast. I arched into the touch and felt Mr. Connor also respond. He was aroused, and had nearly given in to the fantasy I was creating for him. Jimmy gently caressed my tits, and I groaned in Mr. Connor’s mind.

I kept the connection as Jimmy slowly worked his way down my body. It was difficult because I could scarcely concentrate on The Art as James reduced my senses to a quivering mass of desire. When his lip touched my mons, I burst, and unintentionally broke the sync.

Jimmy devoured my slit, and I screamed because I could not contain the ecstasy within me. I pulled his head tighter to me, hoping to ease the bliss burning me. But this seemed to make Jimmy more insatiable, and I lost all control of my body.

When I again came to my senses, Jimmy was sitting up, drenched, and grinning. The car smelled of my mons.

“If that didn’t give him a hard on, nothing will,” he wiped his brow. “And we gotta do that to Bren.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.