The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I hurried to the sports store. Jimmy was ringing up a customer.

“Hey, Rosa! Give me a couple minutes, ok?” He said aloud. “God, you look sexy,” I heard in my mind.

We slipped into the OffWorld. Jimmy pulled Brenda in as well.

“Oh God,” she moaned. “I can’t stop thinking about fucking you guys!” She thrust her pussy on her brother’s swollen cock even as she began licking my clit.

“I don’t want you to stop, Bren.” Jimmy slowly drove deeply into her. “I want you to think about me fucking you even when someone else does it. I want you to taste Rosa’s pussy no matter who’s pussy you suck. You ready, Bren? Here’s my cum!” He began thrusting rapidly.

Brenda began moaning and sucked me to rapture. My cream spilled across her face as James’ filled her slit. Quickly, I moved, coaxing James to remain inside her as I began to suck Brenda’s clit.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No! No! Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Her nectar flowed like water as her hips arched between Jimmy and I.

“Shit, Bren! You gonna make me come again!” Jimmy shouted.

“YesYesYes!” Copious joy sprayed from my sister. “Coming! Coming! Cccccccaaaaannnnn’ttttt ssssssstttttttoooooooooooppppppppppp!”

“YEAH!” I could feel Jimmy pulsing as his cream again filled her.

Then my own bliss overwhelmed me and I poured my joy into Brenda’s mouth.

“Your change sir,” Jimmy said as we slipped back into the real world.

I nodded to James and began wandering around the store looking at the goods while I waited for him. I looked at the other customers as well, both with my eyes and with The Art. It was very confusing. Many whom I thought were couples looking with my eyes, were completely mismatched with The Art. And yet, with The Art, I saw no true blends. I caught myself trying to match the auras around me, and stopped. I had done enough harm. Doris told me to match my sisters. I would do them, and Matt, and no one else.

Thinking of Matt, I remembered that he worked here as well. I sought out his aura, a warm spicy scent. I found him arranging a display of helmets.

“Hi.” He smiled at me, but it was not as most boys do, with their desire showing. “May I help you?”

“No.” I continued to study him. As I considered his aura, I realized that each scent in his blend meant something.

There was men, an attraction to only men. And, yes, pain. But not, I could see, all pain. Stubbing his toe would not bring him bliss, but if Michael bit his nipples...

A man like Mike. Tall, handsome...

“If you need me to move, miss, I’ll be done with this display in just a moment.”

“Forgive me,” I said. “I did not mean to be in your way.”

“You’re not. Just staring at me is odd.”

“Aw, come on, Matt,” Jimmy arrived, surprising me, “Rosa’s gonna find you Mr. Right one day.” He ruffled my hair the way he does to Brenda. “Right, sexy?”

I gasped. I did not expect him to discuss The Art so openly.

But Matt chuckled. “Oh, so this is the matchmaker you told me about?” He stood up, and I realized he was much shorter than I thought. “I was wondering why she was staring.”

I looked away, embarrassed.

“Nice to meet you, Rosa.” He offered me his hand.

I recovered myself as I took his hand. “It is nice to meet you as well.” I used the touch to further view his aura. Now that I understood the signs, find a match should be simple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.