The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I immediately returned to the astral plane and pulled Mike into the OffWorld.

“Babe!” He embraced me tightly. “Miss me?”

“Oh Mike, I have done something terrible!”

“You? Never!”

“I have. Oh, darling, I am so sorry to have used you so!”

“Me? You haven’t done anything to me.”

“I have. To you and to Ms. Connor and to Mr. Connor as well. Mike, have you had sex with Ms. Connor yet?”

“I felt her up some, but I haven’t banged her. Like I said, I’ll probably do her tomorrow.”

“No! No, you must not!”

“But you wanted me -”

“I was wrong! I was terribly, terribly wrong! Oh Michael, promise me. Promise me that you will never come between a husband and wife again - even if I tell you to. It is always a mistake, I never mean for you to break a bond.”

“I don’t know about always.” Mike looked thoughtful. “I mean, I can see with the Connors, yeah, but not all married people are really married, y’know?”

“Of course they are!”

“Well, like my folks. They only got hitched because of my older brother, and they only stay married ‘cause they’re both too busy to do the paperwork. I’m pretty sure my mom’s got a guy in Fresno. I think he keeps her sane.”

I started to speak, then stopped. There were bad pairs, it was true. But The Art would not reveal if they were married. I would have to see them with my real eyes to know.

Doris had told me this. She told me and I did not listen. But now I knew what I should do. “Michael, you may not be with someone who is committed to another unless I tell you specifically to do so. If I select someone and you discover they are married, you must tell me before you go any further. Will you do this?”

“Of course, Babe!” He kissed me. “For you, I’ll do anything.”

“Thank you. You said that Mr. Connors goes to work at 2. Do you know where?”

“Kinda. He said he works at that new factory. The one that was blocking the highway forever.”

I frowned. I would need a car to get there. Papa Bruce was still at work. I wondered if Jimmy...

“Rosa!” Jimmy appeared. “I gotta figure out how you do that girl!” Without hesitation, James thrust his engorged dick into my ass. “Hey, Mike, how’s it going?”

I gasped and groaned as James’ cock thrilled me.

“You just gonna stand there?” James asked Michael.

“Rosa?”

“Yes!” I cried out. “Fill me, Michael my love!” I knew this was not the time for such, but Jimmy’s cock felt so good that I could not resist the desire to feel Mike’s as well.

Both boys pounded me until our mixed juices spilled down my legs. Then, they turned me around, and Jimmy fucked my pussy as Mike fucked my ass. I delighted in both. This time I burst several times before the boys were able to fill me with more of their seed.

But this time, I knew I needed to speak. I squeezed my vaginal walls and sphincter to keep them from moving again.

They both cried out. “Damn girl!” Jimmy gasped. “Any tighter and you’ll rip it off!”

“I must ask you a favor, and I cannot if you are delighting me so.” He grinned. “Would you give me a ride this afternoon?”

“Depends. Can I suck that sweet pussy when we get there?”

“No,” I said seriously, “but once I am finished, we -” I realized they were both snickering.

“Rosa, c’mon! I’m teasing. Of course I’ll give you a lift. Where do you need to go?”

Mike described to location and Jimmy knew it. I allowed them both to fill me once again with their cream, and then I released us all from the OffWorld.

I stepped out of the private dressing room and found Claire. “Madam, please forgive me. I have an errand I must run before it is too late.”

“Oh?” She kissed both my cheeks. “Very well, ma chère. You must come back soon, oui?”

“Oui, madam. And I will ask Tiffany and the others about their gifts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.