The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Another customer came in, and Claire gave me several gowns to try on. The dressing room she took me to was beside her office, and looked more like a private bedroom, but without a bed. Only a wide lounge, and several angled mirrors, and a sewing station with a machine and thread and such. And many racks of lovely delicate items of silk, satin, and lace.

I sat down and slipped into the OffWorld.

Very quickly, I found Mike. He was with a girl who was too sweet and yet too bitter. I hoped he would not stay with her long. He did not burn for her, so I was not concerned.

I found Brenda and Stephanie, and studied them. Their passions seemed to blend well, but were very different from each other. I sought out Amanda, and then Amber, and found they were the same. Each of my sisters had an aura that was unique, but when brought together we blended beautifully.

And as I studied the auras around me, I began to see not only where they blended, but where they clashed. Around my sisters, the auras were sweet, light, and clear. But some couples were foul. Not that their auras were bad, but they did not - could not blend - and the passions that should have mixed together and brought them joy seemed instead to oppress them.

Brenda and James blended perfectly. I vowed to only bring together those who blended as well. I would find matches for each of my sisters, and for Matt, and once my dear Michael had restored Ms. Connor I would find her a...

I choose Ms. Connor because she was very kind to me, but always seemed so sad. I wanted her to feel joy. She was older and heavier and I thought that Mike would have difficulty accepting someone not beautiful and young. I thought that Mike would slowly come to appreciate her. But he was not slow with anything.

And I had never considered Mr. Connor. What if they were already blended - what if they were bonded as Brenda and James?

Quickly, I sought out Doris.

“Twice in one day,” she laughed. “My sweet pet does still need me.”

“Oh Doris! I may have done something horrible!” I explained the task I had given Mike.

She nodded. “And you had not considered her husband - or her aura. Not all view the body’s pleasures as joy.”

“But -”

“Dear Brenda seeks pleasure. Shall I draw her to your Michael?”

“Oh no! Brenda and Mike dislike each other.”

“But consider their auras. The depth here and here. The bright edges here.”

It was true. Their auras would blend sweetly. They were not the perfect match of Brenda and James, but for a night or two, for fun, they would suit each other.

But in truth, they would resist such a thing. They would both be unhappy if it were to occur.

“What one sees with The Art is true,” Doris chided me, “but it is not the only truth. You are gifted, but you must learn to be wise. Your goal for Michael was good, and your intent for your teacher was kind. There is an expression: the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.”

I began to weep. “What have I done?

“Let us see. Show me Ms. Connor.”

“I cannot,” I confessed. “I had hoped to see her through Michael.”

“Then this will be a new lesson.”

“Yes, Doris.” I quickly took the proper position and began sucking her clitoris.

Immediately our minds merged. She led me to Michael’s aura. “Look. Sense his aura. Now sense those he has touched.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.