The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

“Rosa!” Mike grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I found myself moaning; as his kisses inflamed me like no other. “Baby! Oh god I miss you! I know Jimmy’s been fucking you - he been fucking you right?”

“Yes, my love,” I gasped. “Jimmy has made me come over and over. One day, I wish to see Jimmy make you come!”

“A guy!” He looked outraged for a moment, then he relented. “Sure babe; for you, anything.”

“How is Ms. Conner?”

“She’s cool.” He grinned. “I managed to feel her up on the last day of school. And later tomorrow, I’m going by her place. I’m supposed to clean her pool, but her husband leaves for work at 2, so we’ve got all night. I bet I can do her then!”

“You must not merely ‘do her’.” I reminded him. “You must reawaken her passion.”

“Actually, I don’t think it’s dead.” Mike looked thoughtful. “Just she works days and he works nights so they never see each other.” He began kissing my neck. “Like I never see you! Hey - I got one of my new tricks to show you. Want to see it now?”

He was so excited, I didn’t have the heart to say no.

“Ok!” He knelt behind me and began licking my butthole. “One of the cheerleaders did this to me and I blew like a rocket.” He explained.

Slowly, he began probing his tongue deeper and deeper into me. It felt delightful, but not enough to send me over the cliff of bliss. I took his hand and began probing his fingers inside my slit. He picked up on my need, and probed deeper. He used both fingers and tongue to skyrocket me to my heights and held me there as I screamed and sprayed my joy.

“I’m sorry, babe!” Mike gasped. “I didn’t need my fingers on the last girl. I must have done it wrong.”

“But you did show me something new.” I turned around and kissed him sweetly. “That is good, my beloved.”

“Is it?” He smiled at me. “Can I get a reward, then?”

“Like what?”

“Like that one time - I came inside you and then you came inside my mouth. Please?”

“Very well.” I sighed, but I was not at all reluctant.

I had thought Mike meant for us to be 69, but he stood up quickly and thrust his dick into my slit. “Oh my god! Rosa, you feel so good! I’m losing my mind without you! Oh! Fuck!” He explode that fast, filling my pussy with his jizz. “I’m sorry, babe, you feel so good.” He kissed my neck and shoulders. “I couldn’t help it.”

He began kissing down my body, murmuring apologies for coming so quickly. When he got to his knees, however, he began licking my entire mons clean. When that was done, he used his tongue to clean all of his seed from inside my slit as well. Soon, I was nearly insensible with joy. I showered him with my pleasure four times before he would be satisfied.

“Thank you, babe, thank you!” He moaned, kissing my calves and thighs. “I love you!”

“I know, my love. But now you must go.” I used The Art to probe Mike, found his fertility, and moved it to his heart. In this way, he must give his heart to give a woman his child. I had not considered such things previously and hope that Mike had used precautions before. “You must come to see my store at the mall. I want to see which girls you are sleeping with.”

“Don’t be jealous - I’m only with them ‘cause you...”

“I want to see them because I am looking for someone.” I kissed him softly. “I will never doubt you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.