The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I returned to the real world briefly. Even though forays into the OffWorld took less than the blink of an eye, I had noticed that the more time I spent using The Art, the longer my days seemed to be.

I heard Mandy laugh, and then she and Tif emerged. I could sense that both of their passions were much relieved.

“If this is what you guys do all day, I’m going to buy a lot of socks this summer.” She laughed. “Bye guys! I’ll be sure to bring you something sweet tomorrow, Rosa.”

“A loving sister would bring me something sweet and salty.” I said thinking of poor Mike.

“Ooooh you dirty girl!” Mandy laughed as she left.

“Does someone else need a sister?” Tif asked.

I kissed her lips and found them deliciously covered in Mandy’s cream. “No but you may wish to go wash your face if you don’t want everyone to know what you had for lunch.”

She snickered. “Yeah, I couldn’t get my mouth around her like I do you. Be right back.”

I reached out with The Art, found Mike and pulled him into the OffWorld with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.