The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

“Rosa?” Jimmy and several other boys from our school came into the store unexpectedly when Tif was at lunch. “I thought that was you! When did you start working here?”

“This morning.” I replied.

He smiled and I could not resist joining him in the OffWorld.

“God, I love fucking you!” he gasped as he pulled me to him and slid his hard cock into my waiting pussy. He grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples between his fingers. “You are so hot!”

“Hotter than sweet Brenda?” I moaned, holding his hands in place.

“Oh man!” He moaned.

He pounded hard and swiftly released his seed inside me. I release him and we returned to the real world.

“Cool. Me and Joe both got jobs at the sports store.” He replied, smiling.

Some of the other boys mentioned that they, too, had summer jobs in the mall. Even without trying, I could sense the boys’ attraction to me.

“Then I won’t be lonely this summer?” I asked coyly. “You will come visit me?” I used The Art lightly, to make the boys that wanted me, want me just a bit more.

“Yeah.” Jimmy smiled lewdly, knowing what kind of visits I would want.

Later, when I went to lunch, I understood what Dad was warning me about. The food court was crowded with people, and like at school, I could sense so many desires around me.

I found myself staring at a boy with wire glasses who was reading. He wasn’t so much handsome as he was elegant, almost distinguished among the loud and rowdy teens around us. He seemed aloof and that seemed to arouse me even more. I wanted to grab him, pull him from that aloof corner of the room, shove my dick...

I gasped as I realized that the fire that was burning so fiercely in my loins could not be my own. I looked around and found the source. A boy, sitting with a group of others. He was tossing a football with someone else, but though his eyes were on his friends, his arousal never strayed from the boy with the glasses.

His passion was so strong, it threatened to overpower me. And yet he took no action. I probed it and found fear. Fear that he would be rejected. Fear of disgust from his friends. Fear of his own desires.

I used The Art and studied both the object of his desire and his friends. The boy with the glasses had not considered the other, but would be open to his touch. I pushed that openness and it became acceptance. Desire. The friends mostly condemned the homosexual desire, but it was largely because each of them harbored a secret passion they felt unable to pursue.

Once I saw the desires they harbored, it was easy to pull them toward each other and the desires they were denying. Erased the fears - fear was bitter and ruined the sweet rich scent of passion. The girl who wanted the girl across from her. The boy who longed for the girl who, in truth, longed for him. There were even three who wished to drown in each other as Jimmy, Brenda and I had.

I released The Art and found myself exhausted. But the group I had touched was in sudden motion. The table was suddenly an explosion of passion. They broke into couples – and a trio – and began kissing there in the food court.

The boy who’s arousal had so inflamed me was crossing the room. The boy with the glasses looked up from his book and stood to meet him. They hesitated only a moment before giving in to mutual, passionate kisses.

“HEY! HEY! What the hell are you kids doing?” a security officer began yelling and breaking the lovers apart.

I returned to the store. Now I understood how a public orgy could start.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.