The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

SockWorld sold socks with interesting designs. It was summer, however, and most people at the mall were wearing sandals. “Sales pick up when the back-to-school shopping starts,” Tif told me. “They want two people here so that the store’s always manned.” She grinned, “But we’re almost always empty, so we have lots of time for sisterhood.”

“What about the door?” I gestured to the almost non-stop traffic flowing past us. Anyone could see us without actually entering the store.

“Come here, and let me show you how the drawer works.” I joined her at the cash register. “Oh, hold on.” She knelt down. Then she kissed the inside of my thigh. I gasped in surprise. “Don’t look at me!” she giggled. “Read the magazine on the counter.”

There were several magazines stacked to the side so I opened one but could not concentrate on reading because of Tif’s lips and tongue teasing open my labia. I looked at the door, to see if anyone had noticed us, but no one had. I could see myself reflected in the store window. The desk was rather large and hid Tif and her movements entirely. The only thing visible was me leaning on the counter.

Tif’s fingers held my lower lips open and she began sucking firmly on my clit. I gasped and struggled not to cry out.

Doris quite often appeared calm even though her mind was in the throes of passion. I can be like her, I thought. I desperately willed myself to still my body and my facial expression and allow only my sex to succumb to the joy of Tif’s mouth.

I succeeded for only a moment before Tif struck the right spot and caused me to pour forth my juices. “Oh God!” I moaned. I saw a passing woman look at me curiously as I shook uncontrollably, but she did not stop. Tif drank the juices from my pussy causing me to release even more bliss. She kept her mouth clamped over my pussy and let her tongue and fingers continue to push me over the cliff of joy again and again. I fought remain controlled, but could not retain my composure for more than a minute at at time.

Finally, Tif released me and stood up. She was a bit sweaty and disheveled, but far less so than I.

She grinned at me. “That’s for spending all your time with Bren, and never hanging out with me!”

I could only pant as I tried to recover from her attack.

“So? Like the job, so far?”

I nodded. “But I think that it is your turn to watch the register.” I knelt down and Tif opened her legs wide to receive me.

Like me, Tif no longer wore panties and so, her pussy was bare. Its hairless lips were already covered in her cream and so I began by licking those clean first.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeah!” she sighed.

I slipped two of my fingers into her opening and followed them with The Art. Tif followed me to the OffWorld easily.

“Now, I may repay you properly.” I cooed.

I sucked her clit as she had sucked mine, using two – and soon three – of my fingers inside her. Tif gasped and groaned without reserve. It was not long before she shot forth her joy and I drank from the fountain of her slit as she had drank from mine. I continued to tease her sensitive love button, forcing her to spray several copious showers of her jill, which I swallowed wantonly.

I could feel her desire for me. More, I could feel all that was Tiffany. Her body’s most sensitive places, her fertility, her deepest desires. Unlike Brenda, it was not passion for me that Tiff felt as I made her explode again – although there was no small amount of pleasure at my touch. Tif was imagining that I was another, a man I had seen at her home once, but did not know. I resolved that my friend should have this man.

I did not bring us out of the OffWorld until Tif was exhausted. When she returned to herself, she collapsed to the floor.

“Oh my god, Rosa!” She panted. “I don’t know what you just did, but I have got to learn how!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.