The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The next day, Tif called me. “I got a job at SockWorld at the mall and they need someone else. Come down!” She pleaded. “The place is practically dead, so we can do other stuff, you know?”

“I will have to ask my Dad.” I told her.

“That’s a good idea.” Dad smiled when I asked him later. “Get you out of the house. And out of the bedroom.” He spanked my butt. “Especially since I can’t be in it with you all day.”

I called Tif back, and we made arrangements for where I should go and what I needed to bring with me. Dad dropped me off at the mall on his way to the office. “Ok, now this is important. I know you’re still learning The Art, but you need to be careful in places like this. It can be real easy to pick up other people’s arousal and act on it. With you and me, or with Jimmy and Bren, it’s fine. But with strangers, it can cause trouble.” He smiled. “That’s the main reason I’m not an adept anymore. I can sync with almost anyone, but I have rotten control. Works out great at the office; I get all the big sales because most people want me, hard.”

“I want you hard, Dad.” I pouted. I stroked his dick through his pants.

He chuckled. “Yeah, and I’m still not sure if that’s you, me, or Mother Nature at work.” He stopped my hand’s caresses. “No, come on; this is important. It can be a serious problem if you start syncing to someone else’s arousal. Imagine if you start moving on someone’s husband. Or worse - and I’ve seen this - what if you accidentally link two strangers the way you link Bren and Jimmy?”

I gasped. That would be terrible. “Papi! I would never -”

“You would never intentionally do something like that, but you are amazing at this stuff. And you’re still young, and you’re still learning. You do stuff without knowing it that some adepts can’t even figure out after years! So I know you would never mean to start a public orgy, but you could, if you’re not careful. Use the OffWorld if you need to. Ok? Make sure you can tell your arousal from the people around you. OK?”

“Yes, Dad.” I felt nervous now; I had not considered all that could go wrong.

“Relax, babe. Everything will be fine.” He kissed my cheek and slipped us into the OffWorld. “Now I can say goodbye to my girl properly.” He moved his lips to mine and his hands to my suddenly naked breasts.

Likewise, he was naked and I was able to grasp his hard cock with both hands. “Oh Dad, I promise I will be very careful. But it would be easier if I was relieved before I went in.”

“Oh so you think that if I make you come now, you won’t be horny all day?”

I giggled. “I am always horny all day because I am always thinking about my handsome papa!”

He laughed. “You little minx! Come here!” He turned me around so that he could bury his face in my throbbing folds. I lapped his nuts and dick hoping to feel his hot seed spraying my face as quickly as possible.

But as always, Dad brought me to my climax before I could bring him to his.

“Jesus! Your pussy gets so wet, I could swim in it!” He panted for a moment. “Ok, baby, faster now. Let me spray my jizz all over that pretty face.”

“Yes, Dad! Put your jizz on my face and my titties!” I jacked him off as fast as I could and a few moments later was rewarded with Dad’s seed shooting across my mouth and cheeks. I used his still spurting cock to rub the cream around. “Mmmmm! Yes! Do I look pretty like this, Dad?”

“Oh yes, baby!” He gasped. “You look so fucking hot with jizz all over your face.” He licked the cream and kissed me passionately. When I opened my eyes, we were in the car again. “You have a good day at work today, ok?”

“Si, papi.” I kissed his cheek and got out of the car. “I love you, Dad.” I smiled as I closed the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.