The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

We spend the next three day fucking and sucking either in Off World or the real world. Daddy and Jimmy used not only all three of Brenda and my openings, but they used both of each others as well. At one point, I enjoyed Dad in my butt, Jimmy in my pussy and Brenda seated on my face. Then later, Brenda enjoyed being the center of attention.

Then we centered on Jimmy. Daddy enjoys his butt, I seated on his mouth and Brenda blissfully road his cock until we all four emptied ourselves.

Daddy insisted that we return to the real world. “You can’t spend too much time there or you’ll get a little loopy.”

I did not know what he meant but we followed his instructions nonetheless. In the real world, both men were spent and needed recovery.

Daddy told us to sleep. “Even after OffWorld play, the body does better with real sleep.”

As a treat, however, he let us all sleep with him. We all gathered under the covers of his immense king-sized bed - myself on his right, Brenda on his left and Jimmy behind her - and slept for an hour or two.

I awoke to feeling Daddy’s fingers softly stroking my mons. I moaned softly and spread my legs to encourage the touch. His caress remained gentle and teased me to no end. After a while, I heard Brenda moan and knew that Daddy was teasing her as well.

I felt passion swelling in my body, my juices flowing and my need rising.

Then suddenly, I felt myself pulled into the OffWorld. I found Doris waiting for me, seated and legs spread.

Without waiting for instruction, I fell to my task with relish and began lapping and sucking her pussy with the need Daddy was creating in me. Doris did not release quickly and I used several techniques before I was able to release a flood of her juices upon my face.

Then she left me. I considered bringing Jimmy into the OffWorld with me but notice a curious thing.

I could control my immersion. I was still in the OffWorld and yet, I could feel real time passing. Daddy’s fingers were still teasing my folds and Brenda’s. Brenda’s fingers were on Jimmy’s powerful tool. I concentrated and called Daddy into the OffWorld with me.

Immediately, time froze but Daddy was with me.

“Oh dear.” I frowned.

Daddy smiled. “Let me guess, you just discovered you can overlay.” He laughed at my look of confusion. “You were in the OffWorld but time was moving.”

“Yes!” I nodded. “I thought I could have you twice in that way. But, I could not maintain it.”

“First try. It’s easy to be here, with time frozen but it’s a bit of a trick to hover over time.” He kissed me. “But I was hoping you’d discover it while your friends were here. Let’s try it again. Think of being here and watching our bodies.”

I did so and slowly I began to feel his fingers gentle stroking. I could see an outline of his hand as it touched me.

“That’s it.” Daddy nodded. “Now, in the real world, jack me off.”

I concentrated on moving my hand and found that once I knew where to focus my thoughts, that was easy to remain in both worlds.

“Good!” Daddy knelt under me and began licking my pussy. I gasped. I could distinctly feel his fingers and his tongue stroking me. I found my body responding to the onslaught in both worlds. “Keep your hand moving.” Daddy reminded me.

It was easy to be in both worlds but difficult to control my body separately. I heard Daddy whisper to Brenda that she should not let Jimmy cum yet, that he had a surprise in store for us later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.