The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Soon, Dad and Jimmy both came, filing our pussies with massive quantities of jizz. Jimmy’s was quite large because I had not allowed him to cum at all during the day.

“Hey, Jimmy,” Dad panted in between kisses planted across my shoulders, “do you eat creampie?”

“Oh yeah!” He sighed. “I love licking a girl out!”

“Yeah? You want to switch girls?”

Jimmy looked up and smiled. “Sure!”

Tenderly, Dad and Jimmy lay Brenda and I on the floor. Jimmy knelt between my legs and Dad knelt between Bren’s and they both proceeded to lick and suck our pussies clean of their seed. For a brief moment, I could do nothing but moan. Then I took hold of myself and sat up.

“Jimmy! This is most unfair.”

He and Dad both stopped and looked at me. “What is?”

“You and Papi have Brenda and I to pleasure but neither of you have given us you cocks to suck! You must turn and give it to me.”

“Yeah!” Brenda seconded my request.

“Well, if that what you really want.” Dad said with a smile. He moved around to kneel over Brenda and she immediately took his cock into her mouth. “Wow! She’s pretty good at that!”

Jimmy could not answer as had already given me his cock and returned to licking my pussy with great joy.

Because they had so recently filled our pussies, they did not quickly fill our mouths and Brenda and I both gave forth our bliss several times before my Dad and her brother emptied their cock cream onto our waiting tongues.

“Oh Man!” Dad gasped. “I need a couple minutes.”

“We could go to off world.” Jimmy said with a sly grin.

Instantly, we four were there. Dad’s most wonderful cock was fully engorged again as was Jimmy.

Dad slipped his arm around Brenda and picked her up. “I’ve always wanted to poke that little slit of yours, you know. You’re very pretty.”

“Oh thank you, Mr. Bruce!” Brenda wrapped her legs around Daddy’s waist. “I’ve always thought you were cute too.”

I sat beneath them and tickled Daddy’s balls. After a few minutes, I took hold of his cock and placed just it’s head into her slit. I reached out with my senses and found Brenda’s most sensitive trigger and allowed Daddy’s cock to enter her only that far. As he began his motion, Brenda began to wail almost immediately.

“Oh God! You’re right there! Please! Please! Please! God! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She came, spraying her love juice all over Daddy, who did not stop but continued his shallow attack until Brenda had sprayed him five or six times.

Then Daddy pulled of of her pussy and suddenly, poured great quantities of jizz over Brenda’s young breasts. I had hoped to clean them but Jimmy took hold of me. “Mr. Bruce, do you want to watch Rosa do the same thing?”

Dad smiled at me. “Yes, I would.” He pulled Brenda into his lap and stroked her clit gently as Jimmy placed me on my hands and knees and made me spray my joy repeatedly. When he was ready to release his, smiled at Dad and then sprayed Brenda’s breasts again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.