The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

After school, I asked Jimmy to drive us to my house directly. Brenda and I filled the short trip by caressing each other’s breasts and sucking each other’s nipples. It filled the car with the spicy aroma of Jimmy’s frustration and I found my own desires rising.

“What about your parents?” He asked as we approached the house.

“My mother and Doris are away this week.” I answered and he seemed satisfied.

Dad greeted us at the front door, much to Jimmy’s increased frustration. “Hello sweetheart! How was your day?” He opened his arms for a hug and expected a simple kiss on the cheek. Instead, I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him deeply. I felt his whole being respond to me even as he gently pushed me away. “Honey, that’s a little inappropriate, don’t you think?”

“Oh but Dad, Jimmy, Brenda and I are very close friends and I wish you to become closer to them as well.”

“Now, sweetheart, I’m sure your friends and I are close enough.” But I could see that Dad knew what I was planning and was very much in favor of it.

“You hardly know them, Papi!” I pouted.

He pretended to frown. “So how close would you like us to be?”

“Well,” I said drawing the word out, “I would like you to be close enough that you don’t mind kissing Brenda anytime she is here. And sucking her lovely tender nipples. I’d like to see you put your handsome dick in her beautiful pussy and watch you fuck her deeply. And I don’t want you to leave Jimmy out either. He has a delightfully sweet ass and I want to watch your dick slide in and out of it too.” I looked at Jimmy and Brenda who were stunned speechless. “My Dad has a wonderful cock and he had put it in my pussy and my mouth on many occasions. It has brought me much joy and he will bring you much joy as well.”

Jimmy was the first to recover. “Can I suck Brenda’s pussy before you fuck her?”

Dad laughed. “Not the response I was expecting but sure! Listen, I was going to see if I could get my girl here to join her old man for a quick snack – I made some nachos. Why don’t we grab those and a few soda and head down to the basement? There’s a lot more space and it’s soundproofed so no one will wonder what all the screaming is about.” He gave me a swat on the butt. “Next time you want to bring friends over, you call, right?”

“Yes, Papi.” I rubbed my cheek where is stung warmly.

“And hey, call your parents to let them know where you are. If you want to stay for dinner – hell, if you want to stay the night – that fine. I’m going to run upstairs and grab a couple things.” Dad kissed me as I had kissed him and, after a pause, kissed Brenda deeply too.

“Wow.” She sighed as he went up. “He’s good at that.”

We got the food and drinks and went down stairs. Brenda called her mother and arranged for them both to stay the night – indeed, since it was the first official weekend of summer, they were permitted to stay the weekend if my Dad agreed. When Dad came down with blankets, pillows and a small box, he call them and agreed that it was no trouble for Brenda and Jimmy to stay for as long as they wanted and that he would see that we got into no mischief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.