The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I also watched Mike. He had dated several girls around the school but never for very long. I did catch him one time with Mrs. Conners. He was sitting on the corner of her desk, holding her hand. She looked very nervous and pulled away from him when I entered the room. I asked my question, received my answer and was quite satisfied with what I smelled in their arousals and with what I saw through The Art. Mrs. Conner’s would not be easy for Mike to sway but with time she would succumb to his charms.

At home, I spend much time with Doris in the Off-World. She and Mamma spent much of their time traveling and left Dad and I alone often. Now that he knew that there was no danger of impregnating me, we spend much time with his dick pushed into my slit. Still, even with the joy his cock brought me, I held a special fondness for Dad’s jizz on my face and begged him to cum there often.

On the last day of school, I was determined to satisfy Jimmy’s wish for another cock.

As Brenda and I fingered each other in the car on the way to school, I promised Jimmy a special treat that afternoon. “Must you must promise not to cum today – not even in Off World. I want you to have the biggest load to share this evening.”

“A whole day?” Jimmy lamented. “I don’t know if I can do that. Hell, I’m close now just watching you two get off.”

“Brenda is beautiful when she cums, is she not?” I said, rubbing my thumb across Bren’s clit.

“Oh Gooooooooooooood! Sttttooooo- stttttooooo-!” Bren screamed as I pushed her over the edge. She sprayed my hand with her cream and Jimmy and I were both overwhelmed as the scent of her bliss filled the car.

“Jeez, Rosa, stop!” Jimmy groaned. “You’re killing me.”

We skipped our morning play in the Off World. By lunchtime, however, I found that the pheromones of those around me were driving me to distress. Our morning play, I had not realized, had controlled my lusts and made those around me easier to bear.

I found Tif and pulled her into the nearest girl’s bathroom. I lead her to the furthest stall and pulled the door shut.

“What’s wrong?” She whispered.

“I cannot explain. But I am overcome with the need for a sister.” I kissed her deeply then sat on the commode before her. She did not ask any further questions but simply raised one leg to rest upon my knee and allowed me to bury my lip and tongue inside her sweet neither lips. Like Brenda and I, Tiffany no longer wore panties. She did not shave, however, and the plush hair of her mons caressed my cheeks as I devoured her slit. I held Tif by her firm ass and she placed both hands on my head. Soon, her hips shook violently but she refrained from making even the slightest sound. She continued to rub her pulsing pussy against my face until her legs were shaking with the effort to remain standing.

Then we carefully switched places so that she was seated and I stood above her. She smiled at me as she lifted my skirt and sucked my clit as desperately as I sucked hers. When she was satisfied with the strength of my cum, she released me and allowed me to fall back against the door of the stall.

“We’ve probably missed lunch by now.” She said wiping her face with the back of her hand. “But that was so much fun!”

“Yes, my sister.” I kissed her and we left the bathroom. Lunch was not quite over but we just enough time to get to our next classes on time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.