The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

When we returned to school the following week, there was a marked change in both Jimmy and Brenda. They both seemed more confident. Jimmy who was always somewhat forward seemed even more flirtatious. Brenda began to dress in a manner that both covered and accentuated her charms.

Each morning, on our way to school, we used our fingers to coax orgasms for Jimmy’s viewing pleasure in the physical world. When we arrived, we three would slip into the Off World and Jimmy would deposit cum into all six of our welcoming openings.

Near the end of the term, Jimmy sought me in the Off World – he had become adept in entering it on his own. “Rosa!” When I joined him, he swept me into his arms and kissed me soundly. “You remember our ski trip?”

“Of course.” I smiled.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently.” I could feel his hardness rising and shifted so that he was imbedded inside me. “Jeez! I love how you do that.”

“I love feeling your cock inside my pussy.”

“So do I but, that thing with Chad. I’m not into guys, ok? But that felt really good.”

“A cock brings pleasure inside me. Why should it not bring pleasure inside you?”

“Oh God, I swear that’s what I love about you! You don’t care so long as everyone gets off.” He held me tightly and came deep inside me. “Could you find another guy? Like Chad?”

“Of course.” In fact I already knew of several who desired Jimmy. I left the Off-World and returned my concentration to my class. The feeling of Jimmy’s cum dripping down my legs was arousing even though I knew that it was only imaginary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.