The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

As Dad requested, we did go skiing later that day. It was great fun even though I spent much of the time falling in the snow as I tried to move about on skis.

We had lunch in the lodge and I watched the people around us – noting their attractions and arousals and using The Art to feel the people around me. I was very careful not to use The Art on any individual for I could already see how dangerous such a wanton act could be. My foolishness with Mike had taught me to be cautious.

A group of college-age people came in and seated themselves on a couch before a fireplace. Almost immediately, I began to smell the familiar scent of someone’s arousal. I inhaled the layers of the perfume to determine who it was and whom they wanted with such force. A young man. Handsome, with dark brown curls and slim shoulders. He looked athletic and he was watching our table. At first, I thought his rapt attention was on Brenda but that did not seem right – did not seem to match the flavor of his arousal. Then I recognized it. He was looking at Jimmy.

It was a new thought for me. I had nothing against men who sought other men. In fact, I’d never considered it.

I stepped into the Off World and called to Doris. After only a moment, she appeared to me.

“Yes, my pet, what is it? You seem troubled.”

“There is a boy, at the ski lodge. He is staring at Jimmy.”

“Yes?”

“I think he’s attracted to him.”

She waited for me to go on but I did not know what else to say.

“Ah. I see. Do you think Jimmy will be offended by such an attraction?

I frowned as I thought about it. “I don’t know.”

“Would he, perhaps, welcome a man’s embrace?”

I had not considered that at all but the thought of it sent a rush of heat through me. “I do not know.”

“There is no shame for men to lay with men for pleasure, just as there is no shame for women to lay with women. Not all enjoy such things but you must not condemn those that do for it. So long as their joy harms none, it is good.” She smiled at me warmly. “Would you like to see your Jimmy in this boy’s embrace?”

I shivered. “Yes, Doris.”

“Then, my sweet, you must search your lover’s heart carefully and see if it is open to such even if he does not know it.” She instructed me on finding secret desires. It was much as I had found Jimmy and Brenda’s passions for each other. Then, with a kiss, she returned to her business and I rejoined Brenda and Jimmy.

I leaned forward and whispered in Jimmy’s ear. “I must ask you something.”

He turned and smiled at me. “Is it hot?”

I smiled in return. “I think so.”

“I’ll do anything if it will let me keep fucking you.” He teased but, under, I could tell that he was speaking truly.

“That boy. By the fireplace.” They both looked at him. “Do you think he is handsome?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.