The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

We spent our first night in that way; joining together until we were incapable of moving, fairly passing out in rapture, waking and joining again. When the sunlight streamed through the cabin window, I slipped into the Off World and sought Doris and Dad.

They came to me immediately.

“Your Mother and I are packing to leave, my pet.” Doris said as she spread her legs for me. “When you return, we shall be away.” It was beginning to happen more frequently. “You will have to keep your Father company for us.”

I nodded as I knelt between her legs. As I lapped her, I sought with my new skill to see if Doris was fertile but found nothing there. She laughed warmly in my mind. “Probing so soon, sweet tender one?” she thought to me. “You have learned a new talent. But you may not use it here. Only live forms can be probed. Here, we are but thoughts given form. You may probe, my pet, but do nothing to change what you find. Things are as they are for a reason.” She groaned as she neared her climax. “Ah, my sweet, you may be my most talented student!” She held my face to her clit and poured herself upon me. I drank hungrily and shivered as the magic of her nectar filled me once again. Then, Doris was gone and Dad was seated beside me.

He kissed me deeply. “You taste good with Doris’ jill on your face.” He whispered.

“Papi!” I whispered back to him.

He sucked my breasts briefly and licked my clit as he slipped to fingers into my slit. “So, how’s the trip?”

“Oh, Dad!” I sighed. “It’s good.”

“That Jimmy bang you yet?”

I blushed, still somewhat shy talking about boys to Dad. “Yes. He has banged me.”

“Did you get off?”

“Oh yes. Brenda and I both did.” He began rubbing my clit with his thumb and I gasped. With his free hand, he began stroking his member and I watched it become thicker and harder with each pass. “Will you cum on my face, Dad?”

“Yeah, baby. You cum first, baby. Get Daddy’s hand all sticky.”

“Yes, Dad.” I began taking a more active role by holding his wrist and speeding up how fast his fingers pumped in and out of me. I could feel the climax building. “Rub my clit harder, Dad. It feels so good when you do that! Oh Yes!” I burst and felt my juices flow out and across his hand.

“Oh fuck, baby!” He gasped. “So fucking hot when you do that. Here it comes baby! N-n-n-now!” His jizz shot out and landed on my chin and cheek. I moved my face closer and caught the next few shots on my mouth. “Oh baby!” He sighed. “You look so hot like that.”

“You look hot when you cum, Dad.”

“Thank you baby.” He kissed me and sniffed his hand. “Yum. Sweet!”

“Dad!” I blushed.

“Alright, baby, you go back to your friends. And do some skiing! Don’t spend the whole trip fucking, alright?”

“Yes, Dad. I promise.”

I returned to the real world to find Jimmy and Brenda still sound asleep and the sunlight still just peeking into our room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.