The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The next morning, we awoke and Jimmy nearly fled from the room. Brenda and I arose and dressed with no words of our shared dream. At breakfast, Jimmy said nothing as well. Even his eyes avoided us.

Finally, as we closed the car door, I realized that they were too ashamed to speak. “I had the most wonderful dream last night.” I said. “We three shared our passions at last.” Brenda gasped in the seat beside me but I could not gage Jimmy’s response as he drove. I pressed on. “I know it is no secret that I have great affection for you, Beloved Brenda.” I lifted her skirt and revealed her uncovered pussy to play with. “But it was a new joy to feel your cock fill me, Sweet Jimmy.”

“I had the same dream.” She whispered. “It was so real.” She was wet as my fingers probed and teased her.”

“It was only a dream.” Jimmy said gruffly. “We could never do something like that in real life.”

“That’s a shame.” I said. “There was not sweeter taste that your jizz and her cream mixed.” Jimmy groaned and the car weaved. “I hoped that someday you would allow me to taste them both again.”

“That wasn’t a dream, was it?” He asked.

“It was,” I hesitated, “a different state of being. One where there is no shame, only pleasure.”

His eyes and mine met in the rearview mirror. I could see his fear leave him. “Ok.” His voice sounded stronger. “Rub those pussies together for me. I wanna see something.” Brenda was still hesitant but Jimmy’s encouragement was firm. Soon we had our leg cross in an interlocking fashion. My clit rubbed her and we both groaned with the thrill of it. Jimmy encouraged us to rub each other more aggressively and shortly we were lost in a rising wave of pleasure. Too soon we both exploded and doused each other in mutual bliss. Jimmy warned us that we would soon reach the school and Brenda and I barely had time to cover ourselves.

“Shit!” She exclaimed. “We smell like pussy.”

“So?” Jimmy laughed. “I like that. I love it when you smell like pussy, Bren.”

As we got out of the car, Jimmy stopped me. “I can’t stop thinking about you and me and Bren. I have an idea. Meet me at lunch, ok?” I nodded. Unexpectedly, he kissed me. It was warm and sweet and I was glad that I’d chosen him as my next lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.