The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

As I had asked, Mike greeted me at school the next day by being caught in the arms of another girl. I pretended to be heartbroken and turned to my sisters for solace. I spent the next few days in the arms of several of them in an effort to determine which, if any, I should introduce to The Art.

It was almost two weeks later that I made my decision. I was staying the night at Brenda’s home. We had long since given up any pretensions of modesty between us and she too had stopped wearing undergarments altogether. Although she and her brother had separate rooms, I knew that there was a door between them that was often opened so that he could watch us.

One night, as she and I lay in 69, our faces drenched in each other juices, I asked her. “Sister, tell me. I know you prefer girls to boys.”

She sighed heavily. “Yeah. I should give up and just admit that I’m a lez. But a dick’s nice sometimes, y’know?”

“Yes. Having a boy put his hard cock in here.” I slipped two of my fingers into her slit for affect. “It is very nice sometimes. So tell me sister, and I promise I will tell no one, is there one boy you would like more than any other?” I saw the door open a touch wider and knew that Jimmy was listening.

“No.” She gasped. I stroked her slowly, letting my fingers push the internal pleasure spot as Doris had shown me. “Oh, God! Yes! No!”

“No one boy makes you burn?” I said loudly enough for them both to hear me. “Surely some thick hard cock you have seen haunts your dreams.”

“Ji-NO! No one!” She squirmed and moaned as my fingers lifted her toward release. “Faster, Rosa, please!”

But I kept the speed slow. “You are lying, sister. There is one.”

“Please, please! You’re making me crazy!” I flicked my tongue against her clit and she shuddered and moaned. “Faster! Faster! Let me cum and I’ll tell you.”

“I will only let you cum if you call me by his name.” I sucked her clit softly and rubbed her internal spot. She clinched but I stopped before she released. “Say it.” I whispered. I could see Jimmy’s shadow in the doorway.

“I can’t!” She whimpered. “Don’t make me. Please don’t make me say it.” I sucked her clit again and she howled “Jimmy!” I sucked again and her cream exploded in my mouth. I lapped her up gleefully.

When Brenda had calmed down some, however, Jimmy stepped fully to her bedside. “You – you want me, Bren? Really?” She rolled away and hid her face in shame. “Because – because I want you too.” He took a deep breath and hung his head. “I’ve always wanted you. I know it’s wrong but you’re so sexy. I – I can’t help it.”

“What if you could have her?” I asked softly.

“I’d never stop.” He said mournfully.

“Don’t tease!” Brenda wept. “It’s sick to want your brother.”

I took her hand and kissed her cheek. “Is it wrong to want your sister?”

“That’s not the same.”

“I see no shame. No sickness. Only desire.” I stretched out beside her, and pulled Jimmy – who was as naked as we were – beside me. “Come. Let us lay here together. Be at peace.” When they were both curled against me, I pulled them into the Off World.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.