The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The night before school started, Mike walked my to the doorstep for our goodnight kiss. As soon as our lips met, I pulled him into the Off World. “Michael.” I took firm control of him mentally and pushed him to his knees before me. “It is not good that you are always with me.”

“But I don’t want anyone else.” He pleaded.

“So you would not take another lover to please me?”

“Of course I would!” He looked indignant. “I’d do anything for you; you know that.”

“Then it would please me that you take another lover. It would please me to see you take many more lovers. I have noticed that the other boys will not speak to me for fear of you and I wish to take Jimmy as a lover.” I stroked his face. “Does that anger you?”

“Only because I won’t be there to see it.” He kissed my hand. “Whatever you want, I want too.”

“So you will be happy if I am with someone else – man or woman?”

He grinned lecherously. “I’d be happier if I could watch you!”

“And you do not mind that I wish you to take other women?”

He laughed. “Rosa, I’d rather be with you, but I’m a guy; I don’t think I’d ever say no to fooling around.”

It made me curious what orders he would take from me. “What if she were older, like Mamma or Doris?”

“Shit, Rosa, Doris is hot! I’d do her in a heartbeat.”

“What if she were much older. Like Mrs. Connors?” Our math teacher was grey-haired and portly.

Mike frowned. “She’s kind of past it, isn’t she?”

“Doris says that a woman only loses her desire when no man sparks a flame in her heart.”

“Yeah? Well, that fire’s pretty cold.”

“She is a kind woman.”

“I guess.”

I made up my mind. “You must have her.”

“What?”

“You must re-kindle the flame. You must – in secret – seduce Mrs. Connors.”

“She’s married, isn’t she?”

“And you will have another girlfriend. This is why it must be secret. You must teach her to be passionate again.”

“Rosa!” He gasped in frustration but continued to kiss my hand. “Come on!”

“You must teach her passion.” I repeated. “And you must learn something new from her.”

“She couldn’t know anything you don’t.”

“You must learn something new from each of your lovers before you may return to me.”

“What?”

“Tomorrow, you will break up with me. At school.”

“What?” He grabbed legs and held me tightly. “Rosa, please!”

“Oh, my sweet!” I kissed his hair and stroked it. “Not forever! I would never ask you to leave me forever. But I wish to be free to see others and you must make it so. Will you do it?”

“Even if I didn’t want to, you know I would.” He rubbed his face against my thigh. “It would be better if I could taste you one last time.”

“When you are finished, you must forget this conversation. Remember only that you are restless to try new tastes of love and seek new fruits of passion. Only when you have –” I hesitated, “- three, three new skills of bliss to teach me, only then may you seek to reconcile with me.”

“Ok.” He kissed my mons softly. “I have to hook up with Mrs. Connors. And anyone else. And I have to learn three new tricks to get you off.” His fingers crept up the inside of my legs and I allowed them to part slightly. “And I’m going to pretend that I don’t care if some other guy gets you off.” His tongue drew slowly across the outside of my vulva and I tried not to melt. “But inside, I’m going to know that none of them can make you feel like I do.” He parted the lips with the tip of his tongue and lapped at the free flowing juices he found there. He stopped speaking and concentrated on first bringing forth my bliss and then on devouring the evidence of it.

Finally, I knew that I could stand no further pleasure. “Mike!” I cried out. “You must climax with me now!” He growled and fairly attacked me, sucking my clit hard and suddenly spraying my butt-cheeks with his seed as I loosed another spray of my own on his face.

I returned us to the physical plane and ended our simple kiss. Mike’s eyes remained closed for a moment longer and then he smiled as if waking from a pleasant dream.

“You sure I can’t come in?” He asked, seductively.

“We have school in the morning.” I said simple.

“Yeah, Ok.” He pecked me lightly on the lips. “I’ll see you.” And he left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.