The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Our school holiday was only two weeks long but Mike spent much of my days with me. In the evenings, Doris taught me how to reach the astral plane – the place of infinite nothingness where Mike and I had been – and she and I spend much time exploring each other.

“Our physical bodies are restricted to social conventions,” she told me, “but here, we are free to indulge whatsoever pleasures we like.”

Dad too joined me in that expanse and covered my face, tits and pussy with his jizz many times over. He called it ‘Off World’ because he could go there and ‘get off’ any time he needed. “I’m so glad we can share it now, Rosa.” He told me.

By the end of the holiday, I had mastered going there in the blink of an eye. I could slip in, call Doris, Dad or even Claire to join me, experience the heights of bliss and return to my physical surroundings in the space of a heartbeat. I found I could only take Mike if we physically touched. But we spent much more time at the mall holding hands or going to movies with our other friends. I could not take my sisters I found. Doris told me it was because none of them had been touched by The Art yet.

“When you find one you wish to share this with, you will know what to do.” Doris had smiled when she told me. “You are truly my most adept student, my little rose bud.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.