The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

We had a holiday from school until after New Years and I was surprised by Mike’s presence at our front door the next morning. He tried to kissed me – even though Dad was nearby. I invited him to sit in the living room with me and talk. Dad sat with us. No one spoke.

“So, Mike.” Dad said at length. “You’re seeing my daughter, now.”

“Yes, sir,” Mike said, “and I never want to see anyone else.”

“Oh really? So you think you’re in love with her now?”

“I know I am sir.” He took my hand. “I only wish she felt the same about me.”

Dad looked from him to me and got a very serious expression. He excused himself and left the room.

Almost immediately, Mike began kissing my neck. “Rosa, let’s go to your room.”

“Mike!” I chided him. “My papa will return in only a moment!”

“Rosa, I can’t help it! I can’t bear not holding you. Not touching you. Not kissing you. Not taste –”

“Hey!” He was cut off by Dad’s stern voice as he re-entered the room. Mike pulled away from me slowly and I tried in vain to straighten my clothing. “Mike, this is Rosa’s teacher, Doris.” Doris looked displeased and I knew I had failed her somehow but I knew not how. “Rosa, sweetheart, why don’t you come with me and get your friend here a soda while he and Doris get acquainted.”

“I’d rather go with you.” Mike said standing with me.

“Sit.” Doris commanded.

Mike looked at me, pleading with his eyes. Even if I wished to, I dared not disobey Doris. “I will only be gone a moment. Please. Wait here for me.”

He kissed my hand softly and sat down. Dad and I went to the kitchen. I could not understand what had brought about such a change in Mike. It was as if he were in a dream and followed me as if spelled. Dad pat the top of the kitchen counter, and as I had some evening when he was cooking, I sat upon it. He handed me a soda and absently, I sipped it.

“So what happened at the dance last night?” He asked. I blushed. “Did you let this boy touch you? I won’t be mad, if you tell the truth.”

I nodded. “Yes, Dad. We kissed and I let him touch me.”

“Where?”

“My – my breasts...”

“Your where?” He prodded gently.

“My tits.” I said blushing again. “He touched my tits and my ass.”

“Like this?” He stroked my breasts gently.

“Yes.” I sighed. “And he kissed me.”

“On these lips?” He put one finger on my mouth. Then he slid it slowly down my body to rest on my mons. “Or on these?”

I looked down. “Both, Dad. Was it wrong of me to let him?”

“Well,” he thought about it. “Do you enjoy it?”

“Yes, Dad. He was very good.”

“Better than your old man, eh?”

“Oh no, Papa! No, Dad, you are much better than he is.”

He laughed at me softly. “It’s ok, sweetheart. Someday, some boy’s going to sweep you off your feet and away from me.” He hushed me before I could reply. “That’s what’s supposed to happen. Little girls grow up and get married. Just like your Mom, did.”

“I don’t care.” I said firmly. “I will always love you, Dad, and no man will ever come between us.” I threw my arms about his neck and kissed him passionately. He returned my kiss briefly then, sadly, pulled us apart.

“Come on.” He said smiling. “We’d better see what’s happening.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.