The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I wore the blue dress to the dance. Dad said it was the only dress that did me any justice. Mike took me; he wore a shirt and tie the same color as my dress. We dance for a while and I found that as much as I enjoyed the movement, the longer I stood with him and the tempo pounded around us, the more I wanted to feel our tempos pounding together. I slipped my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

He did not need further prodding. He led me away from the gym where the dance was held and we stole through the dark halls of the school until we reached an unlocked teachers lounge. There, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I responded wholly.

“So,” he whispered in between our heated kisses, “are you going to let me do this?”

“Do what?”

“You know. Go all the way.”

“Oh, no, Mike.” I did not want to worry Doris even more. “But I will please you with my mouth, if you’d like. But you must please me as well.”

“A little 69 action, alright.” He pulled me down onto a nearby couch. “I can totally dig that.”

“69?” I asked hesitantly.

“I do you, you do me, same time.” He put his palms together so that his fingers were on his wrists. “Everybody’s happy.”

It seemed reasonable to me. I lay down on the couch and he crouched above me. As I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, he slid my dress up my legs. He gasped with shock when he discovered that I wore no panties only garters to hold up my stockings.

“I think you left something at home.”

“I do not wear panties anymore.” I said. I kissed the head of his dick and he sighed.

I answered with a sigh of my own when his tongue gently flickered past my clit. He seemed tentative and unsure and as I stroked his shaft with my tongue and begun to wish he’d take bolder action. I sucked his head in the way that had made Dad so pleased and felt Mike’s hips push forward as if he would make love to my mouth.

I held him still, and in my mind, imagined him licking me as Dad did. Suddenly, Mike’s tongue pressed against my entire pussy and stroked me from clit to anus. I gasped and rubbed against his mouth. I thought of how wonderful it would feel if he sucked me just then and he did so. I wrapped my lips around Mike’s dick and my fingers around his balls. Then I concentrated on feeling Mike’s tongue inside my slit. I thought of the bliss I felt in Dad’s arms and wished for a moment that Mike loved me as he did.

He moaned. “Oh God!” Then began to push his tongue deeper and deeper inside me. He even pulled his dick out of my mouth as I mentally directed him to my most sensitive spots and he struggled to devour my sex. Soon I could think of nothing but the approaching rapture. He groaned again and I could feel the vibrations of his voice against my clit. I burst, squirting my juices deeply into his mouth and thinking for him to swallow them. I grabbed his dick again and pulled it down into my mouth to keep from crying aloud in my joy. Almost immediately, he sprayed his seed into my mouth and I too swallowed it with great abandon.

He’s cock did not soften and I thought that it would feel wonderful to have him push it deeply into my slit. In response, I felt him moan again and push his tongue deeply inside my slit again. I realized suddenly that he had done this all in response to my thoughts. That I had guided him to my pleasure.

Gently, I thought of relaxing, of kissing softly and soon, he lay beside me panting and kissing my thighs gently. He turned around and kissed my lips with such passion that I feared I was making him do so.

“It’s never been like that.” He whispered. “I don’t even like going down on girls. But you...” he kissed me again and I licked my taste from his cheeks. “ ... you’re different. I want to do that again and again.”

“Another time, my sweet Michael.” I kissed him softly. “But we must return to the dance before we are missed, shouldn’t we?”

He nodded and we straightened our clothing and returned to gym. For the rest of the night, at every opportunity, his hands gently caressed my hips or ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.