The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I told Doris about my “sisters” and of all I had done with Mike and Dad. She listened carefully and asked questions both about how I felt with each of them and how they responded to things I had done. She gave me assignments and tasks to be completed with each.

As Thanksgiving approached, our household became more active – this was Mamma and my first holiday with Dad and he was determined to make it a special one. My friends, too, seemed to understand how special this occasion was and we all spent much time shopping for gifts – for Christmas would follow soon after – and clothes.

And then, the first week of December, there was a flurry of activity.

My school was having its first dance of the year.

Mamma, Tif and I went dress shopping. We spent many hours searching for something both stylish in Tif’s eyes and proper in Mamma’s. In the end, we selected three dresses and decided to let Dad make the final choice. One dress was light blue and very tight fitting. The second was red and very flamboyant with a wide split on one leg and a low neckline on the opposite side. The third, my favorite, was pink and wide like a fairy tale princess but shorter, only reaching my knee. We decided to wait and purchase shoes and other accessories after we selected the dress.

As we were leaving to go home, Mamma got a phone call and had to go to her office. She gave me money for a cab home and told me to take my time – do some more shopping if I wished.

“Gosh, I wish we had known!” Tif lamented. “Maybe we could have made a lingerie appointment.”

I thought about it for a moment. I would need new pieces for any of the dresses. I led the way to Claire’s shop and was pleased to find her open.

Claire greeted me with a hug and kisses on both cheeks and I introduced Tif as my best friend.

“Well, then she is welcome as well.” She looked at the long garment bag I struggled with. “I see you have been shopping. You must show me what you have bought.” I acquiesced and showed her each dress in turn. She eyed each one carefully, and frowned with deep thought. Finally, when I was dressed in my t-shirt and jeans again, she spoke. “I have the items you need, ma chère, but they will require most intimate fitting. You will have to come back, I’m afraid, because I think your friend will...”

“Oh, we may be free with Tif. She and I are intimate friends.” Claire raised her eyebrow. To illustrate, I removed my shirt in the middle of the store and then took off my bra as well. “I think I may need a new fitting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.