The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Mamma and Doris returned with gifts for me and Dad, and our lives returned to normal. I ate Doris’ pussy each morning and evening. Dad did not publicly show me any affection beyond the norm but in private places would pass his hand across my mons as a reminder of his love. Mother and Doris traveled often after that.

But slowly, guilt consumed me. Doris had warned me about having sex. I had let Dad and Mike both touch me and caress me. Mike kissed me often and I had swallowed his seed when we could find private places. Dad had filled me with his seed on several joyous occasions. By then I knew all of these were forms of sex – which I had promised to avoid.

One evening after I had practiced my lessons with Doris and I sat by her side still basking in the magic of her cream, I knew I must be honest with her.

“Doris, how long must I wait before I share this joy with Mike?” I asked her – but thinking too of Dad.

She laughed gently. “No sexual contact, my pet. You must be patient. Your womanhood will come to you soon and then you may be free to take whatever lovers you choose.”

“And if I do not wait? Would this be so terrible?”

She looked at me. “Would you sacrifice your own family so carelessly?” I knew my guilt and shame was plain on my face. I covered it with my hands and began to weep. “My pet!” she said as well as thought and held me closely.

“I have already taken a man’s seed!” I thought mournfully.

“This Mike?”

“Yes. And Dad.”

“Bruce.” she whispered, rocking me and I could almost hear her smile gently. “Yes, he would be unable to resist one such as you.”

“I’m sorry.” I thought at length when I was calmer.

“For what, sweet?”

“You have been so good to me and yet I have failed you.”

“Oh my pet.” she kissed my forehead. “You have not failed me.”

“But I can’t learn the art now.”

“It is no failure, my pet. Hush. Sleep now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.