The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Dad came to my room each night that Mamma and Doris were gone and played with my pussy with his fingers and tongue. Only one other night did he fill me with his dick and that was because I begged him to do so. He told me that I must not let Mike fill me so but I could not help but wonder if Mike’s dick would feel as good inside me.

Each morning, I went to his room and tried to return his love but he always awoke and pushed his fingers into my slit and I could not control my joy.

The last morning, we would spend together, I was determined to taste his jizz – as he like to hear me call it. I slipped into his bed as usual but instead of lying beside him where his hand could reach me, I crouched between his legs and licked his dick from there.

When he roused, he looked a bit cross. “Hey, what are you doing up there? I can’t reach you. Come here.”

I paused in my ministrations. “But you never ejaculate that way and want to taste you.”

He smiled at me. “Look, honey, it feels great when you do that but I just prefer getting off other ways. I tell you what, why don’t you lie next to me like normal and I’ll beat off on your face. OK?”

“Beat off?”

“Masturbate. Self stimulate. You can watch me make myself cum. How would that be?”

I had played with myself but I had never seen anyone else do it. I nodded and slipped beside Dad. He stroked my pussy with one hand and his dick with the other.

“See, I love the feel of your tight young pussy. Jesus, you get wet! Look at that! Do you like watching my dick get hard for you?”

“Yes, Dad, very much.” I did. I was fascinating watching his hand slide up and down the bulging shaft. Pre-ejaculate formed on the tip and I licked it off. “You look very handsome beating off.”

“Oh baby, you look very pretty watching me.” His hand spread my saliva up and down his shaft and when more pre-ejaculate appeared, I licked it clean and left him even wetter. “Oh, yeah, baby. That’s nice.” He began using two fingers inside my slit and I found it harder to watch him as my own climax began to build. Soon, I began gasping as I felt the first pulsing and knew I would explode soon. Dad began panting as well. “You ready baby? You wanna watch me cum?”

“¡Si!, Pappa, ¡Si!”

He pushed a third finger into my slit and my senses burst, sending me to the heights of bliss and spilling my juices across his palm and wrist. I felt the tip of his dick bush my lip and forced my eyes open to see him leaning over me, hand blurring it moved so fast and suddenly he groaned and jizz shot out over my lips, chin and nose. I climaxed again, knowing that my face was covered in Dad’s jizz.

After a moment, I licked my lips. The jizz was sticky and gooey, not at all like the thin, sweet juice of a girl. I found it odd at first but then decided that I liked it and used my fingers to wipe it off my face and my tongue to clean my fingers. He kissed me then, smiling, and licked my face. “How was that?”

“It was wonderful, Dad!” I kissed him. “Thank you. Will you ejaculate on my face again soon?”

He laughed. “Cum, baby. The common word is cum. And yes, baby. I’ll cum again on your face. But now, you need to get cleaned up and dressed for school. Come on,” he spanked my butt lightly, “you don’t want to miss your bus, do you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.