The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The next morning I woke up alone. My slit was sore but pleasantly so. I went to the restroom but as I left it, I felt such a heartfelt ache and suddenly realized why – it was only the second morning I had not shared with Doris since she introduced me to such delights. I hung my head and returned to my room slowly. As I opened the door, however, another thought occurred to me.

Dad was home. And we were alone; no Doris for me to see to, no Mamma to see to him.

My heart pounded in my chest and my mind raced through the bliss he shared with me the night before. It could not be wrong to repay him his kindness by worshiping him as I do Doris.

I peered into his room. He lay still on his back, nude, and I could see his fine muscles. Not over wrought but strong. Handsome. I found myself wishing that it was I and not Mamma who had such a fine man.

His dick rested on his stomach; my mouth watered at the sight of it. I slipped into the room and crawled on to the bed beside him. He did not move and so I stretched out so that my head rested on his thigh to study his dick for a moment. It was nearly as thick as all four of my fingers – or so it seemed. It had seemed longer in the dark the night before. I touched the hair around his balls. It was coarse but the skin beneath was very soft. I leaned my face in close and kissed it softly.

In his sleep, Dad shifted, spreading his legs a bit wider. I kissed them again and thought, if it is pleasant to clean one place, another so sweet must also be pleasant. I licked his balls, being careful to go all the way around and behind where it was dark and sweaty. Dad groaned softly and his hand stroked my leg. At first, I thought he wanted me to stop, because Doris never touched me, but I looked and saw that he seemed to be still asleep. I returned to my cleaning chores. His dick was stiffened and angled away from his stomach slightly. Thick cream coated the tip of it again and I licked it clean with one swipe, closing my eyes and shivering and the taste made my nipples and clit throb. Dad’s hand moved further up my leg and his dick seemed to flex.

I licked the entire shaft. I found myself fascinated by the shape and details of it – the veins, the creases in the skin, the smooth silky feel. And the taste. With each fresh burst of cream, I found myself craving more of it. I found that my hands helped to steady him when his dick jumped again and by squeezing upward I could occasionally make more cream appear. I began in earnest to lick and suck, squeeze and stroke, trying to empty all of the cream I could from inside him.

Suddenly, Dad’s fingers pierced my slit. I had not noticed how wet with lubricant I had become. His fingers pushed in easily despite how wide they spread my slit. I nearly shrieked with mixed joy and surprise but it immediately turned to a helpless moan of pleasure and his thumb stroked my clit. I tried to finish cleaning him but I could not control my limbs. It was as if pleasure were an electrical current short-circuiting my very being. In mere minutes, I was convulsing and crying as Dad’s fingers sent me repeatedly beyond bliss. Then, when I was already overwhelmed with the marvel of it, Dad leaned to me and his tongue joined his fingers dancing in my pooling wetness. The muscles of my stomach ached as I tried to control the wave after wave of ecstasy. At last, it was too much and I heard myself scream.

I awoke to Dad tenderly washing me in the grand tub he and Mamma share privately. He helped me to dry and dress and drove me to school so that I would not be late.

As I got out of the car, though, I paused. “Dad? I do not think Mamma will like me to wake you in the morning. Will you know I still love you when she returns?”

He smiled kindly. “Rosa, so sweet.” He kissed my cheek. “I will always know you love me. But if you want to remind me in case I forget, I’m sure we will find other times to remind each other – I don’t want you to forget either. Your Mother’s business is becoming very popular and many of her clients will be in other cities. She and Doris may have to travel a lot this year. We’ll have lots of time together.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I could still smell my juices on his face. “I want to be with you always Dad. Even when I am old and have a husband and daughter of my own.”

“I’ll be too old for you by then.” He laughed.

“You will never be too old for me, Dad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.