The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

One evening, I received a call from Steph. “Hey, Sister! Can I come over tonight?” I shivered at the thought and asked Mamma for permission.

Soon, Steph and I were settled in my bedroom, kissing passionately – any pretense of other purpose gone. Step whispered to me how she had gone out earlier that evening with her boyfriend John.

“He squeezed my titties like this.” She said, squeezing mine through my shirt. “And it got me so hot. Then he reached around like this and he undid my bra. He started rubbing against me like this.” She rubbed her chest against mine. “And kissed me really hot-like.” We rolled on the floor re-enacting her evening with John. He eventually got his hand under her shirt and teased her nipples until they ached with arousal. Then he began rubbing his manhood against her and she knew she had to stop or she would give in to him.

“I mean, I’ve had sex before,” She sighed. “But John won’t use a rubber and I just don’t feel right about it. I mean, it would be different if I really loved him.”

“Yes.” I nodded. “You must love him first.” I smiled at her. “But this is why we have sisters.”

“Yeah, so sister,” she grinned at me lewdly, “I love you. You love me?” She rubbed her nipples against mine.

“Oh yes.” I sighed, for I had already grown to love our sisterhood. “Please. Let me show you.” I slid myself down to her vulva and kissed her sweet lips gently. I did not wait long to drink deeply of her for she was greatly aroused already and her scent compelled me suck her large clitoris and cover my lips with her honey.

When she had recovered her breath, she turned so that she could lick and suck my vagina and brought me to the heights of joy. We so pleased each other over and over and again I awoke in the morning with my head pillowed on her thighs and my lips covered in her juices.

Stephanie was both taller and thinner than I. I found a shirt that she could borrow but my pants were too short for her and my skirts left little modesty. “Maybe I’ll wear this like you did last week.”

“How is that?”

“With no panties!” She laughed lightly as I blushed. “We all saw your naked pussy! I was hot all day thinking about it. You should go bare today too. Come on! It’ll be fun if we both do it.”

I could not stop blushing but I left my panties at home and wore nothing under my skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.