The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Doris and I spent less and less time together and I began to worry that my parents would have no use for her and would send her away. One night I went to her room and knelt beside her bed. After a moment, she looked at me. “Yes, my petal?”

“I am worried. If you are not my teacher, will Dad send you away?”

“Oh, my sweet, you have many lessons left to learn.”

I thought for a moment and then decided to ask. “Will you teach me your secrets?”

She tilted her head slightly. “And what secrets are those, my pet?”

“I have tasted other girls juices and they are not as yours is. I cannot hear their voices in my mind as I do yours. And there is more...” I hesitated, not knowing how to say what it was I felt with her. “I feel ... with you, I feel ... different.”

She looked at me thoughtfully for a very long time. Then, she lifted her robe to expose to me her wet and warm pussy. “Stick your tongue out. Now touch my clitoris and say the word.”

Suddenly, the lesson became perfectly clear. I could not say the word ‘clitoris’ clearly with my tongue extended – not physically. I flicked the tip of my tongue against her clitoris and in my mind, in the same place and way I seemed to hear Doris, I ‘said’ “Clitoris.”

“Labia.” she thought.

“Labia.” I thought in reply.

We completed naming her parts twice before I was overcome with desire and proceeded to suck her pussy with unrestrained joy. When she came, I heard her voices, physical and mental, both crying out with rapture.

“Oh my sweet pet!” she thought to me with resonating joy. “I had not hoped that you would take to the art so soon or so well.” She pulled me to her and kissed my face and hugged me.

“Oh Doris!” I thought back. “I can feel your bliss as I feel my own!”

“Yes, my pet! And with practice, you will feel the joy of all your lovers – perhaps even share yours with them.” She sat me beside her. “But you must now be careful. If you will follow the path of the art you must be vigilant in its practice and you must – for a time – have no contact with men.”

“None?” I said aloud and thought of Mike.

“No sexual contact, my pet. You may kiss this boyfriend of yours and hold him but you must not have sex until after you have blossomed to womanhood.”

My heart leapt to my throat. “Why, Doris? Is it a sin?”

She laughed gently. “Oh, my sweet flower! What is sin to a practitioner of the art of pleasure? Most women who come to the art are older and therefore do not have this concern. But you come to it young – before womanhood. True practitioners do not age, become forever young and desirous. We seek pleasure and give pleasure in return. The semen of men brings us great joy and only implants a child if we so will. But in one so young, the art would hold such a seed and never allow further growth. You would remain ever as you are – beautiful, fresh, young but forever a child. Always the bud and never the blossom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.