The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I awoke to find my head pillowed on Brenda’s naked thigh and her head likewise resting on mine. I could not resist giving her the attentions I would normally have given Doris. A gentle touch parted Brenda’s legs and I found her cream spread thickly coating her thighs. I knew that she had not gone unrewarded in her service to me.

I licked her legs clean and moved quickly higher to clean the hairy lips of her vulva and the sweet interiors of them. I lapped her clit until she shook and gasped, waking suddenly as her climax overcame her. Soon, her lips attached themselves to my vulva and we rolled back and forth happily and hungrily devouring the juices that spilled forth from our joy. We were stopped only by the sharp sound of her alarm clock forcing us to part and dress for school.

Brenda lent me a shirt and skirt. My bra was fine but my panties reeked of my juices and I could not wear them. Brenda promises to wash and return them soon, and offered me a pair of hers. I tried several pairs but her bottom was wide and round and the underwear sagged so pitifully that finally, I decided to go without them and hope no one discovered the lack. The skirt was long enough so long as I remained lady-like.

As we descended the stairs, Brenda’s elder brother greeted us from below. I looked over the railing and saw his expression change from a warm smile to one of surprise. “Good morning, Rosa.” He said in a voice filled with heat. “That’s quite a skirt.” He waited for us to pass him into the kitchen and I felt his hand deliberately stroke my behind. It sent an appealing warmth through me and I shivered. My nipples were suddenly erect and I longed to take my bra off as well.

Her brother drove us to school. Brenda and I sat in the backseat. Only moments after we pulled out of their driveway, he looked at us in his mirror. “OK, let’s see it.”

“See what?” Brenda asked.

“Come on! The chicka’s pussy!”

“Jimmy!”

“Look I already saw it when you can down the staircase. You better stay away from railings all day ‘cause anybody who looks up is gonna get the whole show!” He briefly attended to traffic. “Now let’s see it.”

Brenda lifted the skirt and opened my legs. I was so shocked, I couldn’t respond.

“Damn!” Jimmy exclaimed. “Is it hot?”

Brenda slipped her fingers lightly over my labia. “Very hot. And wet, Jimmy, it’s the wettest pussy ever.” Her fingers opened me further to his gaze and I found that indeed, I was as wet as she promised.

“Play with it a little for me, Bren.” He said, breathing heavy. I could hear his belt buckle jingle and a zipper pulling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.