The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

As the group broke up for the evening, Brenda offered to give me a ride home. We waited together by the mall entrance for her older brother to pick us up.

“Will your brother mind taking me home?” I asked her.

“Oh, no!” She looked over her shoulder and then looked at her hands. “But, um, actually, I was hoping you could stay the night at my place.” She looked at me rather shyly. “I need a Sister tonight.”

Instantly, I knew what she meant and I felt heat as my cheeks flushed. But, in truth, I could still feel the fire within myself, still burning from the kisses I shared with Mike and I suddenly understood the value of my new sisterhood.

Slowly, I retrieved my phone and called my mother. She agreed to let me stay at Brenda’s upon the promise that I would faithfully do all my homework. Brenda and I were close enough in size that we were confident that I could borrow some of her clothes for the next day so I did not need to go home. Soon after I hung up, Brenda’s older brother – a handsome boy with Brenda’s curly dark hair and darker eyes – picked us up and quickly took us to their home.

I had not been to Brenda’s home before – indeed, I realized that I had never spent a night anywhere since we came to California. I spoke politely to her mother and then – true to my word, Brenda and I sat in their living room and did our homework until dinnertime. We had a rice dish that was very like and very unlike anything my mother made. It had sausage, chicken, shrimp and crawfish – which I had never heard of. It was spicy and very good. The spices, made my blood warm and, at first, I thought there was something wrong. But Brenda looked at me and her eyes seemed to know the same heat. Her brother, too, seemed to share this gaze with us. After dinner, Brenda and I went straight to her room to finish our homework.

She closed the door behind us. We had very little left to do. Both of us seemed little able to concentrate on it.

Finally, she closed her books. “Let’s take a break.” She said. “We could web surf.” She turned on her computer and quickly typed in an address. A warning appeared. “Oooow! An adult site.” She looked at me. “Shall we go in?”

She entered a password without waiting for my response and I tried to hide my shock. I had heard of such images that scrolled across the screen as she clicked to where she wanted to go but I had never visited such a site because Papa Bruce had told me not to. The pictures of scantily clad women touching and kissing each other sent further warmth coursing through me. The fear I had of Mike was a pale shadow of what I now felt. I could not look at the screen.

“Oh, come on!” Brenda chided, “I’ve seen you do that! Don’t tell me you’re shy now!”

I swallowed hard and looked again at the computer. The image was of a woman seated on the face of another woman. The upper woman’s head was leaned back and her expression was one of pure bliss. I found myself imagining what she was feeling and knew that my juices were flowing heavily.

“Rosa,” Brenda asked quietly, “can I tell you something?”

“Of course,” I answered tearing my eyes from the screen.

“I liked watching you do that.” She was silent for a moment. “You know what I liked more?”

“No. What?”

“This.” She scrolled across the picture. A third woman was knelt at the fount of the woman outstretched. Her face was shining wet with the juices of the vulva she lapped. “I like doing that more than I like doing anything.” She touched the screen. “I kind of got the feeling that you like it to.”

Doris, I thought. I had forgotten Doris and my lessons. “I must call my teacher.” I said. Brenda looked stricken and I realized that she thought I was distressed by her admission. “Yes. I did like doing this. If it ok, maybe we could...” I stopped and blushed at my own forwardness. “Forgive me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.