The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

A week later, as I showered for bed, I found my playing with the shower spray. I had tried out, that afternoon, for the cheering squad – Tif, Brenda and Steph were all on the team and wanted me to join them. I was very sore and tired. I had already discovered that my shower spray had several different settings and was trying to find a massage that helped to sooth my pains when I accidentally pulled the whole thing loose. I nearly panicked until I realized that the spray had a hose attached. I looked more carefully and realized that it was made to be removed if needed and the hose was long enough that I could sit on the floor of the tub and still wash my entire body. I felt a bit foolish – this would have been useful to know about many months ago when I struggled to wash my hair in the sink.

I sat down gratefully and again played with the jet spray settings and the temperature of the water. I found a pulsing spray with 6 streams of water that felt good on my calf and slowly I worked it up my leg. It was warm and soothing. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes as I let the water massage my leg. Lying there, relaxing, I could feel the water occasionally lapping at my vulva and the thought made me blush – even alone. I could touch myself here – even bring myself to rapture – and no one would know.

Once the thought occurred to me, I could not get it out of my mind. And then, another thought occurred. If the water gently playing against my clitoris felt nice, how would the pulsing jet spray feel against it?

I looked out of the shower curtain, even though I knew I was alone and made sure that the door was securely closed. Then I bit my lip as I allowed the water to spray directly on my sensitive area.

It was wonderful. Not as nice as having some else’s finger or tongue caress it. But it felt soft yet firm and made me tingle. I knew in only a matter of seconds, I would burst but almost immediately, I felt the urge again. And again. It was a continuous series of small orgasm as long as I kept the water focused on my clitoris. They never reached the unbearable intensity I felt when I played more slowly with my fingers and the sensation faded almost immediately upon my moving the water. I teased myself by moving the spray just off the mark and then returning to it and could feel myself bursting over and over. I longed for a more intense feeling and remembered the adjustable spray.

I pushed it up one click. The six pulsing streams became four and the pulses stronger. I held that to my clitoris for a few minutes and after a brief series of orgasms wanted something more intense.

I moved the spray up again. The four streams became two almost painful alternating pulses of water. I heard myself groaning as this level took me to another series of orgasms.

I clicked the spray to the final setting. A fierce single, concentrated stream of water blasts forth like a jet stream out of the showerhead. I used both hands to hold it positioned directly over my clitoris and gasped as I finally felt the release I was craving wash over my body. I feel myself curling forward and struggling not to cry out as I felt my own juices mingle with the water. Finally, it was too much and I allowed the spray to slip down. I leaned back again and smiled contentedly as I regained my composure.

A sudden knock on the bathroom door, woke me from my relaxed state. “Hey!” Dad yelled, “How much water are you going to use in there?”

I jumped up, guilty even though I knew he could not see me. “¡Si!, Pappa! Un momento. Por favor.” Quickly, I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. “I am finished, Dad. I will be out in a moment.”

“It’s ok, hon.” He said in a gentler tone. “Just don’t run the water all night. Hot water ain’t free, ok?”

“OK. Dad.”

As I dried myself and put on my night clothes, I promised myself to make playing with the water and common part of my evening shower.

But not as long a part of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.