The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

My first day of school was exciting. Most of my new friends were there and thus I did not feel alone or scared but only a little confused as I bustled from one new room to the next.

When I returned home, only Doris waited for me.

She kissed my cheek. “My sweet flower! I missed our day together. Did you learn much away from me?”

“Oh yes!” I answered, breathless. I told her about my day and my new classes and we upstairs to my room to talk.

After a while, I had told her everything I could recall about the school and my teachers and my new classmates. She smiled softly. “My pet has had quite a day. Too much to try her lessons with me again?”

“Oh, never!” I nearly cried. I took my place on the floor before her and she lifted her long skirt high as she opened her legs to invite me in.

I stuck out my tongue and licked. “Wul-wa.” I said. “Wul-wa.” I tried again. Over and over I tried and could not force the sounds right. “Wul-wa.” I sighed with frustration and used my fingers to open the delicate petals of her labia. “La-ei-uh. La-eei-uh.”

Try as I might, though I could give much physical pleasure to Doris, I could not speak the words properly. And though, her cream ran down my cheeks and chin like juice from a peach, I was much troubled that I had failed her so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.